Great Movie Lines...tit for tat

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Here's the idea.

I write a great movie line like "Lighten Up, Francis."

You reply with (1) the movie it was from, Stripes and (2) another great movie line "You're a hooker?! I thought I was doing great with you"....

And the next poster writes "Arthur" and another great movie line....

Get it?

I'll start.

"You can't go.....all the plants will die"

Any takers?

Here's the idea.

I write a great movie line like "Lighten Up, Francis."

You reply with (1) the movie it was from, Stripes and (2) another great movie line "You're a hooker?! I thought I was doing great with you"....

And the next poster writes "Arthur" and another great movie line....

Get it?

I'll start.

"You can't go.....all the plants will die"

Any takers?

How about we make it a little more interesting? The follow up quote has to have something to do with the original quote?

Answer -- Stripes

Next Quote -- TNo! I don't know anybody who deserves to get chopped up and fed to a hungry plant!

SSDD

How about we make it a little more interesting? The follow up quote has to have something to do with the original quote?

Answer -- Stripes

Next Quote -- TNo! I don't know anybody who deserves to get chopped up and fed to a hungry plant!

SSDD

Little Shop of Horrors?

"your that sweaty carpenter who hates me"

Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.

Groovy.

Animal House?

yes it is, and I am stealing your quote :p

Wow. Cheese. Is that you?
Hello, Mitch. Bernard. I see you guys haven't changed much.
Who's this guy?
Beanie, you remember Cheese, Rodney's kid brother?
Actually, my name's not Cheese anymore. It's Gordon Pritchard.
Oh yeah. Cheeeeeese. Yeah, didn't we lock you in a dumpster one time?
Yea, I got out.
Cool man. Good. Glad you did.

yes it is, and I am stealing your quote :p

Wow. Cheese. Is that you?
Hello, Mitch. Bernard. I see you guys haven't changed much.
Who's this guy?
Beanie, you remember Cheese, Rodney's kid brother?
Actually, my name's not Cheese anymore. It's Gordon Pritchard.
Oh yeah. Cheeeeeese. Yeah, didn't we lock you in a dumpster one time?
Yea, I got out.
Cool man. Good. Glad you did.

Bastard! Old School.

"I swear to God Eddie, I'll bury you on the side of the road"

Bastard! Old School.

"I swear to God Eddie, I'll bury you on the side of the road"

that one bothers the hell out of me, I know it, but I can't place it. Hell, I even looked it up and I can't find it anywhere....

"You know, my daddy used to say every man's got a devil, and you can't rest until you find him. What happened back there with you and your girlfriend...I cleared that building. Hell, nothing in this town happens without my say so, so I'm sorry if I spoiled your wedding plans there friend. But if it's any consolation to you, you have put a smile on my face. You got a lot of spirit son, I am gonna miss you."

that one bothers the hell out of me, I know it, but I can't place it. Hell, I even looked it up and I can't find it anywhere....

"You know, my daddy used to say every man's got a devil, and you can't rest until you find him. What happened back there with you and your girlfriend...I cleared that building. Hell, nothing in this town happens without my say so, so I'm sorry if I spoiled your wedding plans there friend. But if it's any consolation to you, you have put a smile on my face. You got a lot of spirit son, I am gonna miss you."

It was Midnight Run.

Have no idea on yours.

Mmbm Blmmmbmmm mgmgm Gugmgmgmm.

(It was a pr0n flick.)

ROFL

"You're right, no... human... could stack books like this."

"The Crow" Awesome flick.

No, no, it's all right, he's just killing my alligator bags and shooting holes in my suits. Man, that's just MEAN. That's MEAN, man.

Back