Greg Hardy

bostonsports

Reaction score
Cowboys don't plan on resigning him. Do you think any other team will sign this cancer? Yes he can rush the passer and he is only 27.

I am actually shocked by this. He was a beast for the Cowboys defense which was led by him and if not for Romo's injuries that team would have really given the Panthers a run IMO. I am also surprised because the Boys generally like to have scummy players on their team.

Cowboys don't plan on resigning him. Do you think any other team will sign this cancer? Yes he can rush the passer and he is only 27.
IDK who will but I can tell you at least one team who wont even consider it. New England Patriots.
Teams that might would be the Raiders, Bungels, and Rat Birds. The Rat Birds might not be able to handle the bad PR that will stem from this signing in the wake of the Ray Rice thing though. They can be tone deaf but signing Hardy would go beyond tone deafness. It would be plain stupidity.

Little confused by all of this...didn't Jerrah refer to him as a team leader at one point last season :shrug:

1739793_orig.jpg

I am actually shocked by this. He was a beast for the Cowboys defense which was led by him and if not for Romo's injuries that team would have really given the Panthers a run IMO. I am also surprised because the Boys generally like to have scummy players on their team.

Actually he started out well, but faded in the second half of the season. Could be conditioning having missed a year.

Laying aside the obvious issues the guy probably wants a huge pay day too. So who makes cap room for him.

Back