Grog thinks it will be Doomsday compliments Dallas

grog

Chief Instigation Officer
Reaction score
Grog has been doing a lot of thinking about this game, and it is pretty clear things are lining up to doom the Patriots once again. Grog noticed that Dallas will be wearing their blue jerseys for this game, normally bad luck for Dallas, but in a brilliant karma reversal move, they should bring good luck this day. Romo is feeling better than he has in weeks, the Patriots are looking ahead to a bye and suffer from Jet lag after last week's game. The balanced attack of the Dallas offense will render any game planning by the Pats coachs meaningless. The Pats DBs will be Dezzy by the end of this debacle.

When the word hits the tweets at the end of this game, it will be America's team 85, Pats 3. :-(

Romo will lead his Cowboys to victory over NE despite suffering several life-threatening injuries, massive blood loss, and grand mal seizures.

Rodney Harrison Memorial Cowboy Karma Thread

Rodney, on Total Access:

"The Cowboys have NO chance."

NEVER say that out loud.

We're doomed.

Cheers, BostonTim

I agree with Rodney. Brady, Mankins, and BB have voiced displeasure with NE's performance so far. Heading into midseason, I expect the Patriots to raise their game to a higher level beginning this week.

Doom Haiku

The Pats have no chance
They will surely fall to the
Romosexual.

Final score...

'Boys: 123 1/2
Pats: -30

Dandy Don will ride in on his white stallion to the delight of the crowd. Lee Roy Jordan will intercept 2 passes, each for a pick six. Chuck Howley makes 23 tackles behind the LOS. Dandy throws 3 TD passes of 99 yards to Bob Hayes to break all NFL records for a trifecta. Mel Renfro runs down Vereen from 10 yds back making the tackle at the 1 yard line as time expires to preserve the 'Boys shutout.

Ok, well finally I found a media member here in Dallas that is making the statement that Dallas will win and it will be pretty easy, here was his thoughts.

1. pats cannot stop any passing attack let alone the best passing attack in football which is the Cowboys.

2. The Pats cannot stop the run very well as they are 15th in the league.

3. The Patriots run game is overrated as they are just running against bad run defenses.

4. Without a run game, Brady is useless and will not be able to Pass well as he has to have no pressure at all to do well, any kind of pressure and Brady becomes a below average QB.

5. The Patriots are due to lose at home and they have never faced a passing attack like they will see this Sunday..

His prediction Cowboys 35 Patriots 13.

I would like this to be Karma on this thread, but this is actually what he said,.

Finally the man we've all waited for adds his opinion.

Kordell Stewart's prediction: "Tomy Romo has been known to throw interceptions in the fourth quarter. With the bye week, the question is, have they gotten those issues taken care of? I say they do. I think the Cowboys go on the road and win this game, 21-20."

Anyone know if this weekend's weather will be nice enough for some hiking?

Back