Gronk is Wrestlemania 24/7 Champ

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
https://buffalonews.com/2020/04/05/rob-gronkowski-wins-wwes-24-7-championship-at-wrestlemania/

Rob Gronkowski left WrestleMania as the WWE's 24/7 champion after he pinned friend Mojo Rawley during Sunday's second night of the annual wrestling showcase.

The Western New York native was serving as the event's host as part of his recently signed contract with WWE.

Gronkowski dropped from an elevated landing onto a bunch of wrestlers who had been chasing Rawley. The 24/7 title is at stake at any time anywhere, hence the name. After the pile hit the ground, Gronk found Rawley and pinned him. He then scurried away with the belt.

All I can think of is..

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it does it make a sound?

So Gronk first match . He wins a championship at wrestlemania. He forgot to Gronk spike it afterwards.

Or:

If a frat boy pukes after the kegger and none of his bros are around to see him hurl-- has he still blown chunks?

From best TE in NFL history making routine trips to the SB to playing in tights to an empty audience.

I’ll never understand it, but what do I know?

I've never liked wrestling, never will, but what do I know.
To each his own. If he's getting paid big bucks for it, good for him.

:shrug:

From best TE in NFL history making routine trips to the SB to playing in tights to an empty audience.

I’ll never understand it, but what do I know?

To be fair, he could never have predicted that the seats would be empty -- not even Bobby "The Brain" Heenan could do that and he was wicked smart.

I don't think any of us wants to dwell on him returning to Foxboro (again) because last year was a major disappointment for some of us (like me) who predicted (incorrectly) with (delusional) absolute certainty that he was just healing up for the big stretch run and another ring, but..............................

Nah. I'm not doing that again no matter how Willy Loman that shit show the other night looked. And sad was how it seemed. Like the floorboards had given way beneath his very feet and he sits on a throne of lies-- a hasbeen before his time.

We've been through a lot, haven't we? We lost two GOATs.

To be fair, he could never have predicted that the seats would be empty -- not even Bobby "The Brain" Heenan could do that and he was wicked smart.

I don't think any of us wants to dwell on him returning to Foxboro (again) because last year was a major disappointment for some of us (like me) who predicted (incorrectly) with (delusional) absolute certainty that he was just healing up for the big stretch run and another ring, but..............................

Nah. I'm not doing that again no matter how Willy Loman that shit show the other night looked. And sad was how it seemed. Like the floorboards had given way beneath his very feet and he sits on a throne of lies-- a hasbeen before his time.

We've been through a lot, haven't we? We lost two GOATs.

If he pulls a Witten he’ll be in TB pewter and maroon now.

I know that. But if there’s any inkling of a comeback it’s not here. It’s in happyville with TB & Bruce.

I can see him happily shaking down the Raiders for a season or two in Vegas.

Ultimately, that is where he is headed. He'll end up hosting a Party-with-Gronk
Happy Hour at the Hard Rock's pool while trying hard to pretend that he is still relevant.

I can see him happily shaking down the Raiders for a season or two in Vegas.

Ultimately, that is where he is headed. He'll end up hosting a Party-with-Gronk
Happy Hour at the Hard Rock's pool while trying hard to pretend that he is still relevant.

Could see it. But I don’t think he plays without Tom. And he has ties to FL already.

Back