Gronk retires....

Goodbye GIF

Attention whore, like Tompa Boy. He'll show up around Labor Day...Nice statement. If he hates Bill and the Krafts, that's one thing. The fans here? Fuck him.
I’m thinking halfway point of the season. Less wear and tear on his body. Plus this will be a dramatic entrance, which is perfect for a prima donna.

Gronk and Brady are in my opinion the greatest ever at their respective positions. But, they also share other common characteristics: 1) spoiled brats whose fathers still defend them publicly; 2) can't take hard coaching despite the fact that the hard coaching contributed enormously to their success; 3) the fans who supported them loyally and without reservation meant nothing to them. Good riddance.

Did he and Brady play in NE?

I'm beginning to think, no. I have eyes which see and a mind which thinks and according to Immanuel Kant that is precisely why I'm blind and dumb.

Getting to point of truth the blind and dumb provides , no they likely never played for New England. Lol

I just hope that this time he finds something to do that is dignified. Last time he was turning into an embarrassment of a clown. I was glad to see him get back in football.

I think we need to face it. Allied to Brady's extraordinary "retirement" statement with zero mention of the Patriots, this is not a coincidence. Both players have clearly been stewing in Florida, bitching to each other about Bill and the team and how they were "treated". Even when the Patriots issued a heartfelt statement when Tom retired from the game initially, the best they got was a brief, short thank you on Instagram. The same when Bill took the time after the Bucs-Pats game when he went into the Bucs locker room to spend time with Tom. He got a brief instant IG message saying 'I appreciate you coach'. This is the Tom Brady who can now not go to the toilet without posting about it.

I think it's a shitty attitude from a QB who nobody wanted and was taken 199 in the draft and a TE who no team was interested in with his injury issues and was taken 82nd. Both were brought into an outstanding team culture with the best coach in football history. They can kid each other that they would have been successful anywhere, but the facts don't lie. Be pissed off with Bill and be petty, be pissed off with RKK all you want. It's silly, but do it if it makes you feel good. But to not acknowledge the fans who were there week in and week out supporting you all the way? That's shitty. No other way of putting it.

RKK needs to think now about this. Forget sending the Patriots plane to bring them back for any ceremony. If they want the Red Jacket, fine, we'll go through that. But we would prefer to have players return here to be honoured who really want it. The Bruschi's, the Harrisons, Hannahs, Wilforks, Edelmans, McGinests, Lights etc etc.

Their HOF speeches will be a blast! :rofl:

I think we need to face it. Allied to Brady's extraordinary "retirement" statement with zero mention of the Patriots, this is not a coincidence. Both players have clearly been stewing in Florida, bitching to each other about Bill and the team and how they were "treated". Even when the Patriots issued a heartfelt statement when Tom retired from the game initially, the best they got was a brief, short thank you on Instagram. The same when Bill took the time after the Bucs-Pats game when he went into the Bucs locker room to spend time with Tom. He got a brief instant IG message saying 'I appreciate you coach'. This is the Tom Brady who can now not go to the toilet without posting about it.

I think it's a shitty attitude from a QB who nobody wanted and was taken 199 in the draft and a TE who no team was interested in with his injury issues and was taken 82nd. Both were brought into an outstanding team culture with the best coach in football history. They can kid each other that they would have been successful anywhere, but the facts don't lie. Be pissed off with Bill and be petty, be pissed off with RKK all you want. It's silly, but do it if it makes you feel good. But to not acknowledge the fans who were there week in and week out supporting you all the way? That's shitty. No other way of putting it.

RKK needs to think now about this. Forget sending the Patriots plane to bring them back for any ceremony. If they want the Red Jacket, fine, we'll go through that. But we would prefer to have players return here to be honoured who really want it. The Bruschi's, the Harrisons, Hannahs, Wilforks, Edelmans, McGinests, Lights etc etc.

Their HOF speeches will be a blast! :rofl:
Well-done and spot on.

I just hope that this time he finds something to do that is dignified. Last time he was turning into an embarrassment of a clown. I was glad to see him get back in football.
I was not. He left due to his health or rather to not get injured. I am going by memory mind you. I'm getting up in the years. 🤣 He came back so my husband and I were like yet we're done with you.

Back