Guilty Pleasures - The thread where you fess up

As for the aborted ski trip...we were "stranded" at a place with port o'johns, no public hasslin' us, a liquor store a half mile away and a place to eat. Cigar and beer fueled discussion about the Patriots, Iraq, the role and nature of government and the filthiest jokes anyone could recall. Actually a good day of skiing would hardly be as much fun. After a while, you got the unmistakable feeling that we DIED in the bus plunge, and this was some sort of afterlife. Or a predeath halucination like "The Bridge at San Luis Rey."

As for Hawg's encounter with the not-gay-enough guy at the musical, Homer said it best (as he does with most things):

"I'm a simple man, Marge. I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals FA-LLLLAAAAAMING!"

:Homer:

IGIG--Well, now that you put it that way, I can see that you guys probably had more fun than you would have had skiing... :)
So, what enlightened Patriots talk did you guys share? Care to share it with us here, or is it all too foggy to recall?! :)
What about the raunchy jokes? We should have a thread here dedicated to such things...
I must say that you kind of creeped me out with the whole afterlife vein... The loss of you three guys would be more than this Patriots Nation could bear... Although, if that is what is in-store for us in Heaven, then bring it on, I guess!...
And yeah--ol' Homer does usually say it best... Ya got that right! :)

FallingAlice said:
There's just not that much attractive about a big sweaty guy in a skanked out jock-strap who smells something like a cross between a dead ferret and another dead ferret.[/B]

Hey... speak for yourself! Hmmmm.... this is the guilty pleasures thread, is it not? I think we're getting dangerously close to that reoccuring Patriots locker room fantasy of mine...

Are you kidding me, Alice?!...
I'm with Bruschifan here... The scent of raw, male musk is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs... Pure pheromonal attraction at its best... Yowza!! :)
So, I only HALF agree with George Carlin when he asserts: "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!" Hee-hee! :)

Peg said:
Are you kidding me, Alice?!...
I'm with Bruschifan here... The scent of raw, male musk is one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs... Pure pheromonal attraction at its best... Yowza!! :)
So, I only HALF agree with George Carlin when he asserts: "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!" Hee-hee! :)
Does that mean that those of use who sweat even when we're only sitting down and drinking beer have a chance? :D And all this time I thought that would be a turn-off. You learn new things everyday.

bideau said:
Does that mean that those of use who sweat even when we're only sitting down and drinking beer have a chance? :D And all this time I thought that would be a turn-off. You learn new things everyday.

Whoa...now don't misunderstand... it's the thought of being surrounded by naked, sweaty, muscular athletes who have just done battle on the gridiron....ahhhhh....now THAT's a beautiful thing!!:thumb:

FallingAlice said:
Ummm....maybe...that is until you've actually experienced it??

It's possible that football players smell better than hockey players, but the locker-room scenes that I've been privy to just aren't sexy.

:Eason

I guess that's why there is Always a shower involved....... ahhhhh, Calgon... take me away! hehehe!

I guess for me and music it is James Taylor and Gordon Lightfoot, and Reaching into the more modern era, I kind of like raskel flats.

Everything I just said was a Lie.

Heres one for you, my girlfriend got me hooked on All my children. The reason for this is that there is an actorise on that show that was on that was on that dance show, Dancing With the Stars. I find her a hot chick, so alright I am ready for the arrows to be slinged.

I watch 'American Idol':banghead: ...

...but only the auditions. For me the only good part of the show is watching the people who suckROFL

I watch it's a Wonderful Life every year and I still cry like a blubbering idiot at the end...every year!

You would think I know how it ends by now!!!

One of my guilty pleasures is watching 'Undercover Boss', because I love seeing good things happen to good people, and it goes a long way to restore some faith in humanity, even if only for the length of the show.

I have watched episodes of Jersey Shore.

Back