Hallelujah!!!! NFL Lead Lawyer (Scumbag) in Deflategate Jeff Pash Gets Taken Down!!!

Thank God for Jerry Thornton taking this up while so much of the media is ignoring the two faced treatment this Pash gave his buddy vs. what he did to the Patriots:

Read my post again, I answered that question - - - could have been someone in the league office who was sympathetic to Gruden and got pissed produced revenge on Jeff Pash who who probably conducted the Gruden hit job. I think bullets are flying in several directions there, not just one. That's why this is now a Game of Thrones on Madison Avenue.
Ok, I guess. I don't know why Gruden's emails would be seen as a hit job, though. His comments are despicable. I think Gruden just thought he wouldn't have to resign, was asked numerous times before the season even started, which led to these emails even being released in the first place.

I mean, it almost comes off like the Ray Rice case where they claimed they couldn't get the inside of the elevator tape (as if they needed it) and then that tape was easily procured and shown to the public.

Remember when there was a mass exodus of Raiders coaches at the start of the season? Kirby Wilson is black:

That was likely due to this whole situation and they wanted nothing to do with Gruden.

So you think someone went rogue on the inside then. Ok, it's possible. It just seems like Goodell keeps such a small circle in these cases.

Ok, I guess. I don't know why Gruden's emails would be seen as a hit job, though. His comments are despicable. I think Gruden just thought he wouldn't have to resign, was asked numerous times

Remember when there was a mass exodus of Raiders coaches at the start of the season? Kirby Wilson is black:

That was likely due to this whole situation and they wanted nothing to do with Gruden.

So you think someone went rogue on the inside then. Ok, it's possible. It just seems like Goodell keeps such a small circle in these cases.

What????????

This was an investigation into the sexual misconduct of the Washington Football Team! Gruden had ZERO to do with the intention of the investigation. The report by Beth Wilkinson was delivered only orally and was kept away from being written down (why?) and the 650,000 emails were buried (as Florio put it) 400 feet under ground and figuartively covered with concrete in June. Four months later, the Gruden emails (less than .001% of the 650,000) all of a sudden get exhumed and leaked to the Raiders - - who do nothing with it....and then a few days later (because the person who leaked was disappointed in the non action by the Raiders) was leaked to the media.

Pointedly - - - none of the Dan Snyder or current personnel of the Washington Football team emails (hundreds of thousands) were leaked.

That's kinda "SELECTIVE" dontcha think????????

And byt the way, WHO do you think may have been in the best position to leak these "buried" emails about Gruden??????? Someone like Pash or someone who is in the Pash camp.

Who do you think could have reacted and blamed Pash for it and then leaked the Pash emails?????? Someone who felt Gruden was an unfair hit job. This is clearly a war of reactions.

Poetic justice.

Breer called the NFL an organized crime operation. Pretty spot on.

Last edited:
Back