Happy 2008 From 2007!

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
I hope all you east coast (and europeans) in 2008 are doing well! I'm here in 2007.

What's the future like? Have you cured diseases? Is there peace? What's the mideast like? Is there peace? What technological advances have you guys come up with?

Also, if you have any good stock recommendations, I'd like to hear it :thumb:

Claremonster on 01-01-2008 at 12:22 AM said:
I hope all you east coast (and europeans) in 2008 are doing well! I'm here in 2007.

What's the future like? Have you cured diseases? Is there peace? What's the mideast like? Is there peace? What technological advances have you guys come up with?

OMG!!!! Run!!!! Run west and stay in 2007!!!!!The Zombies!!!! The Horror!!! Quick!!! Get my Gun!!!!! AHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHH

I had a feeling this might happen. The zombies in the east, that is... hopefully they're conquered in the next 2+ hours so we don't have to eventually deal with them out west here.

Cletusaurus* on 12-31-2007 at 09:45 PM said:
I had a feeling this might happen. The zombies in the east, that is... hopefully they're conquered in the next 2+ hours so we don't have to eventually deal with them out west here.
Well, we got like 2 hours to get prepared for them, so I think we're ok. At least we got a warning.

Thanks, east coasters! Your sacrifices will not have been in vain!

I'm tryin!!! But no matter how many I kill, they just keep multiplying!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: That wiped out a couple hundred more!!!! Damn!! there's so many of them!!!

zombies_sf_6.jpg

jake_zombies.jpg

Shaun_of_the_Dead_Zombies.gif

Claremonster on 01-01-2008 at 03:22 PM said:

what did u say?
i don't understand this now that i am a zombie

Re: Re: Happy 2008 From 2007!

chef on 01-01-2008 at 01:12 AM said:
what did u say?
i don't understand this now that i am a zombie

Looks like Chef and those down under are now::zombie: !!!!

This is bad!!! I need re-inforcements!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

This one's getting close!!!!blowup

Torched the sucker!!!!!

Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

Re: Re: Re: Happy 2008 From 2007!

shirtsleeve on 12-31-2007 at 10:18 PM said:
Looks like Chef and those down under are now::zombie: !!!!

This is bad!!! I need re-inforcements!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

This one's getting close!!!!blowup

Torched the sucker!!!!!

Arrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

Good luck! Only an hour and a half until Z-Day!!!!!!! I'm in my shed, at my reloading table as we speak! Need all I can get!

Got a couple of A10's flying in low.....Whats this? Spraying something? Napalm?:eek: Noooooo!!! You'll kill us all!!!

Wait...its not igniting.

The zombies, they're stopping...they're all falling down. I don't know whats happening here. I'll get back to ya. Gotta go get more ammo.

shirtsleeve on 12-31-2007 at 10:36 PM said:
Got a couple of A10's flying in low.....Whats this? Spraying something? Napalm?:eek: Noooooo!!! You'll kill us all!!!

Wait...its not igniting.

The zombies, they're stopping...they're all falling down. I don't know whats happening here. I'll get back to ya. Gotta go get more ammo.

Good luck! If any get through, we'll get them for ya!!!!!!!!

Claremonster on 01-01-2008 at 01:36 AM said:
Good luck! If any get through, we'll get them for ya!!!!!!!!

No, its the Y2k8 virus!!! Strikes just after midnight. Turns most to zombies, unless you're immune!!! I found shelter. Looks like the ones hit by the A10 strike are still down. But they seem to be getting some color back in their skin. But there are others!!! They must have been under cover during the strike! Gotta go. Gotta fortify!!!!

shirtsleeve on 12-31-2007 at 10:42 PM said:
No, its the Y2k8 virus!!! Strikes just after midnight. Turns most to zombies, unless you're immune!!! I found shelter. Looks like the ones hit by the A10 strike are still down. But they seem to be getting some color back in their skin. But there are others!!! They must have been under cover during the strike! Gotta go. Gotta fortify!!!!

Well, if I'm not immune, I'm gonna be one well-armed ****ing zombie, and the living are pretty much screwed ;)

Found me again!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

Damn! Quick update here! There were some C135's flying overhead a minute ago. Think they were dropping paratroopers. God I need some help here!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

Keep up the good fight, and godspeed, Savior Sleeve! At least we can hold out hope that RG is safe... lord knows he's likely in some bunker with a zombie-deflecting pr0n system set up...

Too bad zombies aren't like a vampire, where when you kill the head guy they all kick over, otherwise I'd request the head of Cokehead Zombie Morris!

shirtsleeve on 12-31-2007 at 10:53 PM said:
Found me again!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

Damn! Quick update here! There were some C135's flying overhead a minute ago. Think they were dropping paratroopers. God I need some help here!!:bang: :bang: :bang:

THANK GOD I FOUND IT IN TIME!

Cletusaurus* on 12-31-2007 at 10:55 PM said:
Keep up the good fight, and godspeed, Savior Sleeve! At least we can hold out hope that RG is safe... lord knows he's likely in some bunker with a zombie-deflecting pr0n system set up...

Too bad zombies aren't like a vampire, where when you kill the head guy they all kick over, otherwise I'd request the head of Cokehead Zombie Morris!

Let's hope the Zombie Plague doesn't affect RG's RealDoll... THAT would suck, and not in a good way....

Hh Hh Hh Hh....

Ok...Hh...the airborne have arrived...Hh....got sprayed in the face by one of em, too. They..they got these modified flame throwers on their backs. Say its full of some sort of antidote....Hh.

Zombies dropping like flies....soldiers say they will revert to human by morning!:toast: Gonna stick with them now...Its just after 2am. Rockies are going zombie as we speak...but they hope to get the country back to normal in a day or two. Some sort of crack about not workin' holidays....not funny.:mad: Thank God we have a bunch of off-shore Royal offspring spending the break on campus. Made us a #! priority.

Good luck out west. You will need it!!!

Hopefully the Aussie army will get to you in time Chef! You only have a few more hours till the antidote wont work. I know you dont understand this, because of well, your zombiehood. But if you go 24 hours its too late....

Oh, No!!! Too Late!!!! What have I done?!? I just killed hundreds of those zombies!! But there was a cure!!! I'm a murderer!!!!

:suicide:

Would you rather have been a zombie? That'll teach those bastids to get lured into a fancy lifestyle! See where it got 'em?!

20 minutes until the Northwest falls... hey Monster, ya think they'll try tearing down the Space Needle early or wait to smash their victims?

Back