Happy Birthday, Alk!

Joolz

Reaction score
0faebe544875ba0f255687d4ab5251f7.jpg

Reactions: Alk
Happy Birthday! Have a fantastic day.

:dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance:

~Dee~

Thank you all. I took the day off of work and we went to see our oldest some for the day. Our youngest son is on a cruise so we're trying out this whole empty nest thing. I made my own German chocolate ice cream cake so I'll be cutting into that and having a few friends over later.

Thank you all. I took the day off of work and we went to see our oldest some for the day. Our youngest son is on a cruise so we're trying out this whole empty nest thing. I made my own German chocolate ice cream cake so I'll be cutting into that and having a few friends over later.
We’ve been empty nesters for a while unfortunately the nest is never empty enjoy your birthday!

~Dee~

nice, glad you had a fun day! happy birthday!

Back