Happy Birthday, cka203!

Joolz

Reaction score
Now there's a blast from the past. Whatever happened to her?

48e74e57d9fa955467bfcfa14c1442d6.jpg

@cka203 - last posts in 2013. Looks like she did a lot of the birthday posts then, eh? Her last visit was April of 2019 on the old site. Definitely missed.

Honorable mention to @Pats and Sox , a member with over 1000 posts, last seen in 2015, but largely disappeared after the tragic events of Feb 3, 2008.

@cka203 - last posts in 2013. Looks like she did a lot of the birthday posts then, eh? Her last visit was April of 2019 on the old site. Definitely missed.

Honorable mention to @Pats and Sox , a member with over 1000 posts, last seen in 2015, but largely disappeared after the tragic events of Feb 3, 2008.
Yes, cka203 was the Birthday Post Queen :)

Well, in that case, Happy Birthday, birthday queen!

71ne4gEvLoL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Now there's a blast from the past. Whatever happened to her?

48e74e57d9fa955467bfcfa14c1442d6.jpg
Happy Bithday, CKA. Love ya hun.

I've got her on FB. I'll see if I can get her back.

She left because she was being major tag teamed, berated and belittleted all the time from "The Squad". Some former members of the high and mighty elitist only club cuz she is a Colts fan and a Conservative and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. She's a sweetheart.

She left because she was being major tag teamed, berated and belittleted all the time from "The Squad". Some former members of the high and mighty elitist only club cuz she is a Colts fan and a Conservative and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. She's a sweetheart.
Yes! See if you can get her back. She can resume the birthday threads and I can just bake a cake :ROFLMAO:

yeah those people used to dive bomb me on fb as well and here. playground bullies.🙄

Happy Birthday CKA!

Back