Happy Birthday, HSanders!

Joolz

Reaction score
e441220480689e09e2beea519ac3f696.jpg

Time keeps Movin on, so once again you get to celebrate your lovely life. Hope the day is fabulous.

Cheers, 💞

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope you’re day is amazing.

:dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance:

~Dee~

thanks all you lovely peeps!😍 it means a lot to have you think of me.
took the day off, did some errandy stuff.
back when my dad was still my dad, he'd always ask where i wanted to go for my birthday, and it was always cheesecake factory. so in honor of that, i am currently sitting at cheesecake factory having consumed the requisite fried mac n cheese balls and a ginormous serving of the best commercially available strawberry shortcake. real biscuits, real whipped cream fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream. my server said , "you"re so tiny, if you can eat that whole thing, i'll be impressed!" the below is my plate. when it comes to dessert, i DO NOT play around! and NO COFFEE GUY...I AM SUPERSERIOUS!!!!111!!

20220429_171800.jpg

thanks all you lovely peeps!😍 it means a lot to have you think of me.
took the day off, did some errandy stuff.
back when my dad was still my dad, he'd always ask where i wanted to go for my birthday, and it was always cheesecake factory. so in honor of that, i am currently sitting at cheesecake factory having consumed the requisite fried mac n cheese balls and a ginormous serving of the best commercially available strawberry shortcake. real biscuits, real whipped cream fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream. my server said , "you"re so tiny, if you can eat that whole thing, i'll be impressed!" the below is my plate. when it comes to dessert, i DO NOT play around! and NO COFFEE GUY...I AM SUPERSERIOUS!!!!111!!

View attachment 10476
Awesome!

Back