Happy Birthday, John Locke!

Joolz

Reaction score
81ab15e7ac730eee43b6733019806f21.jpg

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is awesome.

:dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance::celebrate::dance:

~Dee~

Happy Birthday, and may it be the best ever!

Cheers, :toast:

Thanks everyone, truly.

What a freaking year! Holy crap!!

Just a year in this guys life though, I guess.

Interesting 51st to say the least, beginning with this psycho Amazon, black belt bitch with a pink mowhawk, I was introduced to 2 days earlier, flipping her lid, out of the blue, trying to beat the shit outta me, ripping me out of her car and stranding my ass 2 hours south of home in Nashua. And that's just the beginning. :party::parry::ohbaby:

Anyone expect anything less? 😂

As Baron knows the last 3 months or so have been insanely difficult, completely exhausting in every way and incredibly monumental in consequence, by my choice and for the very best of reasons. Got this phase done. Future is brighter now for some of the most vulnerable among us.

As things wind down a bit I've grabbed a room for the weekend, the end of the 100th Laconia NH Bike Week, always a favorite time.

Sitting around a fire, chillin' with the best of treasured and amazing women, my best friend Jo and for 30 years, the most special to me, always, Chara.

Having a few beers, enjoying the night. Heading to Weirs Beach to let loose later. I fucking earned it and so did they for being there every step of the way. Thank you for everything girls, always there by my side when it matters most. Love you 2 more than words can say. Always have and always will go the mat for you both. This is what its all about. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

*Note to the lovely @Muse and @Joolz . Feel free to stop reading here.

👉

🥳

Yes, brother @imapig , Carrie May and all the ladies from the Chop Shop are rocking their annual beer tent at Bike Week.

Carrie must have Benjamin Button genes like me. She just keeps getting younger and hawter every year.

FB_IMG_1686969945142.jpg

FB_IMG_1686970002704.jpg

FB_IMG_1686969815817.jpg

"Get it girl!"

FB_IMG_1686972564295.jpg

And yeah, hey @TylerD , no bullshit, midget wresting was on tap the other night at their tent. Sadly, the powers that be threw cold water on any public displays of midget sex. Muthaf@#$ers! :4321:

But when does a little authority ever stand in the way of the best times?

Hit me up with a PM when the wife and kids aren't around bro. I may or may not have private session midget sex videos that may or may not include farm animals for ya. ;) 😂

Thanks again. Love all you guys and girls. :wuv:

Have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited:
Oh!!

Almost forgot to mention Jack Schit's World Famous Wet T-shirt Contest.

Pics, videos and contact info available upon request...for a price. 😉

Don't know how I missed you. Happy belated my friend. Your wicked life is a thing though, a'int it?

Don't know how I missed you. Happy belated my friend. Your wicked life is a thing though, a'int it?

Sure is a wicked thing. Always for the best and with the best of intentions for me personally and everyone else as a consequence.

Thank you Tim. I hope all is well.

Back