Happy New Year from Greenwich Mean Time

Say goodbye to 2020 - the year of COVID
Saying hello to 2021 - the year of conquering COVID
EqnJdNGWMAEJBAY

What a fucking night! Holy shit!. Now that was the way to end this miserable fucking year!!!!!!!!!

I have a great story to tell, probably in the Random Thoughts thread.

cartoon-drunk-happy-new-year-woody-woodpecker-Favim.com-347552.jpg

this better not be one of those half stories, jl! 😄

Nope, I think I'll explain it all. Our friends on our sister site Boston Sports Uproar know all about this stuff with friends and girls so I guess I just forgot that you guys know only half about some of this.

Last edited:
Yep. I hope we'll be back in the EU one day. I suspect so. Happy New Year to you too.
So the UK rebelled against the EU and gained their Independence. Sounds familiar, doesn't it.
We had our Torries but most went to Canada. Is that what you and Lady Cat have in mind?

Happy 2021 Cat.

Last edited:
So the UK rebelled against the EU and gained their Independence. Sounds familiar, doesn't it.
We had our Torries but most went to Canada. Is that what you and Lady Cat have in mind?

Happy 2021 Cat.
Thanks. You too. Canada isn't an option for us, at least in part because we don't speak Canadian.

Always interesting looking at Canada, that where we are in Ireland, we're further North in Latitude than Saskatoon in Alberta! Way further North than Montreal and Quebec City. Yet the difference in weather in the winter is insane. We're protected by te Gulfstream so winters are mild really, it's currently 2 degrees C here, or 35.6 F.

Back