Happy New Year PP-Peeps

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
Sorry i havent been around this year. As that thread says "real life happens". Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year. 2011 can F Off forever and never come back. Bring on twentytwelve! Just so no one worries, nobody died or anything. More along the lines of the crumbling marraige thingy. I've been spending all my free time with my daughters instead of posting, tailgating or just about anything else outside of my work. Call it "single parent syndrome". Got a new found respect for all you women out there that raised their kids alone.

But I missed you guys and fun and discussions so I wanted to make sure I stopped in and wished you all well for the new year. Things are gonna settle down after the holidays so I'm sure I'll be back around soon. Sucks for you guys! lol

SOKB

Sorry i havent been around this year. As that thread says "real life happens". Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year. 2011 can F Off forever and never come back. Bring on twentytwelve! Just so no one worries, nobody died or anything. More along the lines of the crumbling marraige thingy. I've been spending all my free time with my daughters instead of posting, tailgating or just about anything else outside of my work. Call it "single parent syndrome". Got a new found respect for all you women out there that raised their kids alone.

But I missed you guys and fun and discussions so I wanted to make sure I stopped in and wished you all well for the new year. Things are gonna settle down after the holidays so I'm sure I'll be back around soon. Sucks for you guys! lol

SOKB

Hope the New Year is better for you! Hope you're back soon (I may be the only one, but you know how that goes ROFL )

Happy New Year SOKB, I too hope 2012 gets a shit load better.....been a crazy F-n Year, sorry to hear about how things are working out for you...but man I bet those kids make you smile. You are a Good man taking care of them as you do.

Dude, we miss your presence. Hope you get things straightened to your satisfaction and come on back here. :arrr:

SOKB - Good to see that you're back, even if only part time.

Happy New Year to you!

Count me in the camp of those who've missed you! :heart:

I'm sorry to hear of your marriage problems, but believe me, I understand! Also know about the single-parent thing... But know this too shall pass, and you and your kids will be much closer!

Here's to a better 2012 for all the Planet Peeps! :toast:

Hey Krafty glad to see ya and sorry for your marriage troubles,but you have your kids and your whole life to look forward. Best of Luck Dude.

You are missed Krafty. I hope that the domestic problems cure themselves and that you continue your great care of the children.:toast:

HI SOKB very very glad to see you here and sorry for the troubles this year has brought to you. Hope 2012 is WAY better!!

Hey Bob. Glad to see you back. May the New Year bring better times.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pfffttt.......You're a ****ing lawyer! The less seen, heard or smell from, the better!

Seriously, here's hoping your 2012 is better than your 2011 and come back anytime!

Happy New Year! May 2012 bring you happiness which exceeds 2011's troubles.

Here's a start...Babalu is home and has a few recent posts under his belt :toast:

May everyone here have a better 2012 than 2011. Lets also hope that a certain event in Feb. goes a long way to making it a great year.

In some ways, 2011 was great. Financially, it sucked. I will say the fun I had this year with my church friends and just doing things around town since gas money to get out of town was very limited made me see how much there is to do within 30 miles of me.

Sorry to hear about that, SOKB. I was wondering what was going on with you. Just remember that those girls of yours will look for a man that is just like their Daddy. I know you are going to do them proud :)

In some ways, 2011 was great. Financially, it sucked. I will say the fun I had this year with my church friends and just doing things around town since gas money to get out of town was very limited made me see how much there is to do within 30 miles of me.

This is so true. Even if one is not having financial difficulty, how much time is spent in our own backyards?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry about your troubles SOKB, but glad to see you back! We were beginning to think you were some DIVA or something...getting all rich and famous and stuff and growing your hair long and building a super mansion in LA, etc. ;)

SOKB I found hot chicks dig guys with kids, really they do. You see they fear 'the baby body' and think: "he's got two, no need to sacrifice my tight ass to help him breed". Not saying just saying I see this as truth. :hump::poke::eek:hnoez:

Happy New Year all, here to hoping 2012 will be the balls.

SOKB I found hot chicks dig guys with kids, really they do. You see they fear 'the baby body' and think: "he's got two, no need to sacrifice my tight ass to help him breed". Not saying just saying I see this as truth. :hump::poke::eek:hnoez:

Happy New Year all, here to hoping 2012 will be the balls.
So that's where I messed up!! ROFL

Back