Happy Thanksgiving. all!

Thanksgiving Eating GIF

Ok lots of lols turkey jokes but damn it i had to cook a freakrn turkey today..... honestly would have love to have gone out :coffee::cool:

~Dee~

Ok lots of lols turkey jokes but damn it i had to cook a freakrn turkey today..... honestly would have love to have gone out :coffee::cool:

~Dee~
I love cooking for Thanksgiving. By far my favorite holiday just in terms of the tradition of how you actually spend your time. Cool to have the kids help more and more with different parts of it now.

I worked plus sick kid meant thanksgiving happens another day. Didn’t mind working, 31.25 an hour for eight hours. Friday is 25 an hour for eight hours. Should be an extra 450 on my paycheck. Hopefully I get 2/3 of it after taxes.

I love cooking for Thanksgiving. By far my favorite holiday just in terms of the tradition of how you actually spend your time. Cool to have the kids help more and more with different parts of it now.
I agree but four adult children and their better halves, and 6 grandkids or 8 depending how you count, is lots of fun but also lots of chaos.... I actually cook turkey with all the trimming a lot otherwise its a lot of chickens lol.... We spend just about every Sunday together, well except my daughter and her family they're Military. I was just kidding by the way.

~Dee~

We were supposed to host 11, but ended up with only 7. So a 26 lb. turkey = leftovers galore.

A lotta open-faced turkey sammiches are gonna die this weekend.

I agree but four adult children and their better halves, and 6 grandkids or 8 depending how you count, is lots of fun but also lots of chaos.... I actually cook turkey with all the trimming a lot otherwise its a lot of chickens lol.... We spend just about every Sunday together, well except my daughter and her family they're Military. I was just kidding by the way.

~Dee~
8. Can't think of a scenario it wouldn't be 8!

Congrats on the fam, "mom". Nice work!

We had the kids all home and the SIL and her family with us so a full house. I put all four leaves (leafs?) in the table. Great time. A little too much wine and rum/eggnog to go along with the football games after dinner, LOL.

Now I sit here and son #1 has gone to work (but is driving back again tonight), son #2 is asleep (I am waking him up in a minute) and daughter/wife out shopping.

Just me and Seamus (doggy). Not hungry at all but I am making turkey/stuffing/cranberry sauce sandwiches for later.

I hope you all have peaceful days today and going forward. CF2TE congrats on the big pay day weekend; take advantage when you can!

Back