Happy Thanksgiving. all!

I agree but four adult children and their better halves, and 6 grandkids or 8 depending how you count, is lots of fun but also lots of chaos.... I actually cook turkey with all the trimming a lot otherwise its a lot of chickens lol.... We spend just about every Sunday together, well except my daughter and her family they're Military. I was just kidding by the way.

~Dee~
Nice. When we start doing better halves and grandkids things are going to get interesting. For now, though, we had one who didn't get home from college, so it was just the youngest 12 Little Wanderers, plus Mrs. Flagg & myself.

Turkey (with potatoes/apples/carrots cooked in the pan) stuffing, mashed, sweet potatoes, green beans, asparagus, gravy, bread, corn, and 9 pies later...I love leftovers all the next few days.

Nice. When we start doing better halves and grandkids things are going to get interesting. For now, though, we had one who didn't get home from college, so it was just the youngest 12 Little Wanderers, plus Mrs. Flagg & myself.

Turkey (with potatoes/apples/carrots cooked in the pan) stuffing, mashed, sweet potatoes, green beans, asparagus, gravy, bread, corn, and 9 pies later...I love leftovers all the next few days.

For serious?

Yup. You could probably go back through my history and see them getting tacked on one and two at a time since I joined The Planet, actually. There are some gaps in the fossil record, so to speak, but it's all there.
For real. Watched Cheaper by the Dozen yesterday morning. :rofl:

Thats right I forgot there were 12, so youve added another good luck my friend LOL. I had 35 first cousins just on my dads side we spent every Sunday at my grandparents house, so your in for a treat.

~Dee~

Yup. You could probably go back through my history and see them getting tacked on one and two at a time since I joined The Planet, actually. There are some gaps in the fossil record, so to speak, but it's all there.
How I didn't know this, I have no idea.

13. Now THAT is laying a number. 3 has been a challenge.

Outstanding!

Outstanding!
3 was the hardest, by far. The first time there are social triangles where two leave the third out, and the first time you're outnumbered and have to play zone instead of man to man. There are always holes in a zone...

After that, the marginal increase in difficulty was pretty small adding one more.

Outstanding!
Cheaper by the dozen lol ....

As You know children are a huge part of my life .... I wish I could have more .... but it was not to be, we always wanted at least 6...

~Dee~

Back