Happy Treasonous Colonials Day

"Sorry Ma'am? You want to give me a dirty Trombone???"

😅😅😅. It's about his level, morally.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

So, you are saying that I'll need to use my driver instead of a 3 iron to launch nuke golf balls at London?

Yes, that sounds like a plan. I like your thinking. If you're going to nuke London, can you let me know beforehand? It's just so I can put my out of office on.
Ta.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Well, IMHO, the only proper way to celebrate this day is by imbibing the following.

I tend to go for single malts myself (when not drinking beer or wine) but G and T is certainly refreshing.

😅😅😅. It's about his level, morally.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Yes, that sounds like a plan. I like your thinking. If you're going to nuke London, can you let me know beforehand? It's just so I can put my out of office on.
Ta.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

I tend to go for single malts myself (when not drinking beer or wine) but G and T is certainly refreshing.

OPT is certainly a single Malt aficionado. His blend is mostly The Famous Grouse IIRC. G & T is seasonal I imagine. In General, he knows his booze.

Cheers

I've been downing a few Old Fashioneds lately. I've really come to like Burbon the past number of years, more than Irish or Scotch Whiskey funnily enough.

Bullit and Makers Mark are my favourites.

I've been downing a few Old Fashioneds lately. I've really come to like Burbon the past number of years, more than Irish or Scotch Whiskey funnily enough.

Bullit and Makers Mark are my favourites.

Bourbon was my fave liquor back in my drinking days. Loved Old Fashioneds.

Pyxis

Back