Happy Treasonous Colonials Day

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl.

Her ancestors, though...

God Save the Queen.

Don't forget Boris
b25lY21zOjkzYzVjNzNlLWY2YzktNDk5OS1hNjdlLTMwYzdiMTBlN2E1YjplYjRlYjA4Ny1hZGExLTRkOTEtOWY2OS1mNDEyZDA1ZDEwYjM=.jpg

I'm celebrating my independence by staying away from the celebrating crowds.

God Save the Queen.

So, I was watching Sons Of Liberty the other night. And I thought if only the Brits knew back then that we would save their asses many times, they might have been nicer to us.

Then I thought it was the Brits who brought slavery to the colonies in the early 1600's and institutionalized it before we had kicked their asses out. Now we have all this trouble, when we all should be pissed at the Brits. And you can add France and Spain to countries we should be pissed at.

It's like they took a giant dump on our land and we keep stepping in it. I think we should declare war on GB for that. Something that should unite us all.

You kicked them out 146 years before we managed it :clap:

Indeed. Sorry about that (although as someone who is half-Irish, I can claim some kind of non-culpability).

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Bollucks!

Just send this guy over! There’s questions.

View attachment 104034

Ain't that the truth? He has a *lot* of questions to answer. The public mood in the UK is not on his side.

Don't forget Boris
b25lY21zOjkzYzVjNzNlLWY2YzktNDk5OS1hNjdlLTMwYzdiMTBlN2E1YjplYjRlYjA4Ny1hZGExLTRkOTEtOWY2OS1mNDEyZDA1ZDEwYjM=.jpg

I'm celebrating my independence by staying away from the celebrating crowds.

Yeah, I get that re the crowds. Pubs have re-opened here today, but it feels a bit dodgy. The main reason for me is the poor English relationship with binge drinking (leading to violence).

So, I was watching Sons Of Liberty the other night. And I thought if only the Brits knew back then that we would save their asses many times, they might have been nicer to us.

Then I thought it was the Brits who brought slavery to the colonies in the early 1600's and institutionalized it before we had kicked their asses out. Now we have all this trouble, when we all should be pissed at the Brits. And you can add France and Spain to countries we should be pissed at.

It's like they took a giant dump on our land and we keep stepping in it. I think we should declare war on GB for that. Something that should unite us all.

We'll send you directions to the UK. Just to warn you, though: it's actually on the other side of that big blue water off the coast of Maine and is a really long way away. Also, you may struggle with having to drive on the left and speaking English properly.

We don't recommend invading on a Sunday as we're predominantly a non church-attending country. Perhaps try a Friday or Saturday night, when we're all shitfaced.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Good to see you back, cat.

I'll say one thing, though, you guys had some great red uniforms.

Cheerio

Thanks. I'm staying away from Covid and political stuff on here (mainly). The 🏈 and silliness is what brought me here in the first place. I hope you're OK.

We'll send you directions to the UK. Just to warn you, though: it's actually on the other side of that big blue water off the coast of Maine and is a really long way away. Also, you may struggle with having to drive on the left and speaking English properly.

We don't recommend invading on a Sunday as we're predominantly a non church-attending country. Perhaps try a Friday or Saturday night, when we're all shitfaced.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Thanks. I'm staying away from Covid and political stuff on here (mainly). The �� and silliness is what brought me here in the first place. I hope you're OK.

So, you are saying that I'll need to use my driver instead of a 3 iron to launch nuke golf balls at London?

Back