Hard Knocks - RIP?

Phil Elliott

Reaction score
PFT is reporting that the league will make an announcement re: HK this Thursday. Speculating that it's done. It was a novelty at one time, but the last few years I haven't watched it because I continually forgot it was on.

I have seen clips of the show. I am sure I was in a room a time or two when it started playing. I also have never watched an episode.

I remember watching a snippet when Rex Ryan wanted his team to get a snack...but, that's just a clip.

Ironic that the NFL darling Cowboys killed it dead.

Chad Ochocinco season as pretty good. Had a difficult time getting into most of the other seasons, however.

I always enjoyed it usually found it fascinating although I didn’t watch much of this season. I liked it when they would follow a no-name rookie coming to camp, checking into his hotel and just following the whole experience of trying to make an NFL team. The Rex Ryan Danny Woodhead season was especially fascinating. I am surprised that there are football fans who never saw it.

I always enjoyed it usually found it fascinating although I didn’t watch much of this season. I liked it when they would follow a no-name rookie coming to camp, checking into his hotel and just following the whole experience of trying to make an NFL team. The Rex Ryan Danny Woodhead season was especially fascinating. I am surprised that there are football fans who never saw it.
Yeah, that was pretty funny when Rex decided he was going to have to cut Woodhead and had reservations about doing so. He called Woodhead a "tough little cocksucker" which idiot Rex considered the ultimate compliment.😂

I would watch it if it was on YT...I don't get HBO though.

The suspense is over! Just announced there will also be an in-season Hard Knocks airing in November featuring the Indy Dolts. Oh, goody and silly me for thinking the announcement might feature the end of this riveting show...Jesus, help us...

Back