Has anyone seen the Burgundy Booger?

Oedipus Tex said:
Oedipus Tex would like the bbs record to show that he never "did" either one of the "chicks" in question, though he is once again considering a marriage proposal.
If you were able to pull off the "switch", you can do anything. I say, buy her the ring and propose. Of course, since none of us have lives, let us know how it goes, so we can all "live" through you.
:)
________
sc2 replays

Oedipus Tex said:
Not as far as you know.

Oed would also like to point out to Supkem that he changed his avatar, but not his tagline, and now looks to have jumped from 16% gay to about 89% gay.
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Unless, Of course, Supkem is really a woman who has auspiciously duped you all for the better part of 18 months. And only now has he let his True emotions show.

No wait, Thats Pookie's bag.

How about , :eek:

Ras started off with the AFC Championship trophy then switched to a guy with a head up his arse. Then he decided on a picture of a guy with a finger inserted up his own nose and the digit poking out his eye socket (which grossed out Thomas).

Then he went with 2 safes bumping (safe sex) and finally the current avatar.

As far as cereal, I like Frosted Cheerios and Golden Grahams the best!

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
Then he decided on a picture of a guy with a finger inserted up his own nose and the digit poking out his eye socket (which grossed out Thomas).

Annihilus finds this sentence to be ironic.

Is that the right word?

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
As far as cereal, I like Frosted Cheerios and Golden Grahams the best! [/B]

Alas, Ambr's wife has once again stuck him on the Atkins Diet. Granted, at 135 lbs. Ambr has absolutely no need to be on a diet of any kind, short of his self-imposed Heniken & Fritos diet. Yet, Ambr has learned that showing his undying support of his significant-other and all her current obsessions only gets him "more" if you, unnamed reader, knows what he means. ;)

That being said, while Ambr certainly appreciates getting it more, he misses Golden Grahams so much, he at times considers "going monk" just to get a little taste.

Ambr now wonders what the hell this post was originally about.

:shrug:

Annihilus said:
Annihilus finds this sentence to be ironic. Is that the right word?

Ras had to think about what Anni had stated then realized that Gross is Thomas's last name. Although irony may not be the appropriate word, Ras is having a chuckle at the accidental formation of the sentence.

Ras could say that he planned on it, but Ras knows he is not that quick of wit.

Are We still talking in the third person :confused:

Bideau is playing it safe just in case.

mgoblue101415 said:
oh, and one of the kittens I got back in the late 80s was named... You got it... Hobbes.
I'm just a slight C & H addict. But I know I have a problem, I've admitted it. So at least that's a start. :p

yeah me too, I got them inked on my arm and need to add spaceman spiff to complete the trilogy. soon I'll get it when I add the Elvis face to the other arm.

damn things are addictive

bideau said:
Are We still talking in the third person :confused:

Bideau is playing it safe just in case.

Annihilus thinks so (in this thread at the very least).....it doesn't seem like anyone has gotten properly annoyed yet. Plus no strangers have come by saying 'WTF is going on in this forum anyway?'

Plus, it is the offseason and all.

Damn. Annihilus forgot his rat last night. :(

:pat:
54 nominates this thread for the Classics

:doh: found the link to this thread at the tailgate, not realizing it was already here.

BizarroAnnihilus on 05-10-2005 at 05:03 PM said:
Annihilus is only Annihilus...which is enough if you ask him.

This is a lie. Annihilus is BizarroAnnihilus, so Annihilus was obvously not enough, if you ask Brownfan80.

Brownfan80 on 12-06-2006 at 11:06 AM said:
This is a lie. Annihilus is BizarroAnnihilus, so Annihilus was obvously not enough, if you ask Brownfan80.

Well, for one, that was Past Annihilus (kind of like Annihilus would be Future Annihilus to Annihilus then, but not always BizarroAnnihilus, as you shall see soon).

At any rate, the Bizarro is silent, so Annihilus is still Annihilus.

Or DreadAnnihilus
Or DormammuAnnihilus

for example.

Annihilus on 12-06-2006 at 12:33 PM said:
Well, for one, that was Past Annihilus (kind of like Annihilus would be Future Annihilus to Annihilus then, but not always BizarroAnnihilus, as you shall see soon).

At any rate, the Bizarro is silent, so Annihilus is still Annihilus.

Or DreadAnnihilus
Or DormammuAnnihilus

for example.

I honestly think I understand.

Er, I mean...

Brownfan80 honestly thinks he understands....

Especially since Past Annihilus predicted that BizarroAnnihilus(Bizzaro is silent) would soon again be just Annihilus, which Present Annihilus now is again. From the future.

Back