Has anyone seen the Burgundy Booger?

BlitheSpirit

Reaction score
Everywhere and nowhere. There is no center, no ed
He could really liven things up around here.

With the virtual epidemic of excellence that's overtaken the Patriots, what is there to say, really? One more excellent Free Agent signing. One more thoughtful Draft. One more well-negotiated contract. One more championship. Wake me when it's over.

Honestly, reading patriots-related posts is like listening to Buffalo Bills fans waxing poetically about Jim Kelly and the K-Gun offense.

With great respect to WyoBills, only a superior prose stylist like the Booger could really serve as an effective agent provocateur.

Someone must find the Booger.

Bring on the Booger Ms Blithe. Sounds like an interesting...ah...booger.

There's a Krispy Kreme and perhaps a Tim Hortons in it for you.

BlitheSpirit said:
With the virtual epidemic of excellence that's overtaken the Patriots, what is there to say, really? One more excellent Free Agent signing. One more thoughtful Draft. One more well-negotiated contract. One more championship. Wake me when it's over.

Oh, my effing word, BS--
Don't you know what you are doing here?!?!... Are you TRYING to bring down the wrath of the Karma Gods here?!?!?!... :confused:
Crikey!!!... Be careful of what ya say!... :eek: :eek:
Seriously, man!!!... :rolleyes:

Cripes, Blithe.

If you're going to try and recruit the Booger, then we might as well just get BillParcells(TM) to come with him and REALLY liven things up.

Last time I saw the BB he was haunting the Skins and Cowboys forums at KFFL.

He is topnotch material.

Hawg73 said:
Cripes, Blithe.

If you're going to try and recruit the Booger, then we might as well just get BillParcells(TM) to come with him and REALLY liven things up.

Last time I saw the BB he was haunting the Skins and Cowboys forums at KFFL.

He is topnotch material.

Yes, he is topnotch material.

Was I the only person who actually liked Bill Parcells(TM)?

Come to think of it... I think I was. It seemed to me that anyone clever enough to trademark his own screen name was worthy of a kind of respect -- even if it was grudging at best.

Beyond that, his willful arrogance reminded me of the Big Tuna. Thus, I couldn't help admire his artistic choices. And anyone who can speak of himself in the third person (As Both Bill and The Booger are known to do) has the sort of fractured personality that I find fascinating -- not unlike a car wreck.

Seriously, try speaking of yourself in the third person. For most people who fall within the vague parameters of "normal," (and even those who don't) this isn't easy to do even as a "one off," let alone maintain as a habit. A vague discomfort and private embarrassment immediately set in. Sort of like how one feels when listening to one's own voice.

That's what BlitheSpirit thinks, anyway.

BlitheSpirit has spoken.

The Booger is a FANTASTIC troll!

The Undertaker used to read a lot of his stuff over on KFFL, and it seemed almost effortless the way he could provoke other posters. The Undertaker thought reading his stuff was great fun.

Maybe we could get FallingAlice to recruit him.

Bideau has never heard of the Booger. But, Bideau leads a very sheltered internet life. Bideau rarely ever strays from his planet home. Bideau should probably get out more often.

BlitheSpirit is pleased to see that there's more potential for mayhem on this board than she originally thought.

Knowing Alice as I do, I can report that over the past year, she has spent her days convalescing at a sanatorium in the Alps, playing croquet with hedgehogs, writing poetry and going on nature walks. This said, with the tuberculosis that threatened to consume her now firmly under control, she has returned to the city and practical concerns.

As I hear it, her agenda is quite busy. But I will send round a man to Ms. Alice's flat, requesting her intervention in this most important matter.

In the meantime, should she have any questions reqarding the affair, perhaps some administrative "cleaning-up" might be necessary to make a visit on the part of the former doyenne possible.

If you receive my meaning.

BlitheSpirit said:

Annihilus has absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. Then again, that's not too surprising since Annihilus is really just a 'replacement moderator' that barely knows how to spell and tie his own shoelaces.

He also thinks that he got screwed over on his contract at Patriots Planet. He just realized he can't ride his vespa without a helmet.

Other than that - the Booger sounds like a fantastic personality that Annihilus would enjoy bantering with. Annihilus would enjoy another lawsuit.

And Annihilus really friggin' enjoys talking in the third person. He might never stop. Just so you know.

Well bideau wants to renogotiate his contract since he just found out that annihilus is getting better benefits. Bideau didn't even receive a vespa, never mind a helmet :mad:

bideau said:
Well bideau wants to renogotiate his contract since he just found out that annihilus is getting better benefits. Bideau didn't even receive a vespa, never mind a helmet :mad:
Look, you were happy with the tricycle when you signed the contract. A deal is a deal.
________
122 engine

dchester said:
Look, you were happy with the tricycle when you signed the contract. A deal is a deal.

I'll settle for a sting ray with removable training wheels. But I won't compromise on the helmet.

mgoblue101415 said:
Um... How long before the season starts???? :rolleyes:

(in my best voiceover type voice)

Here on Patriots Planet, there IS no offseason.

BlitheSpirit said:
Seriously, try speaking of yourself in the third person. For most people who fall within the vague parameters of "normal," (and even those who don't) this isn't easy to do even as a "one off," let alone maintain as a habit. A vague discomfort and private embarrassment immediately set in. Sort of like how one feels when listening to one's own voice.

Ok, so Annihilus has realized that BlitheSpirit has a bit of expertise of speaking in the 3rd person and would like to ask a question or two.

When speaking to someone (such as Annihilus is speaking to you/BlitheSpirit now)....is it more correct to say

Annihilus wants to ask you how to speak correctly

or

Annihilus wants to ask BlitheSpirit how to speak correctly

It's kind of confusing.

But Annihilus knows that everyone will be properly annoyed after about a week of this.

bideau said:

PA thinks Bid has a TO complex :Lecture:

why the hell is everyone talking in the 3rd person?

:p

BlitheSpirit said:

We think We catch your meaning and We think that We have done the necessary Administrative clean-up. We would like to point out that if there are any problems, one can always PM or email Us.

We also think that We enjoy the Royal We much more than third person.

We would also like to point out that a contract is a contract. If you signed your contract last year, than that is what you agreed to. If you would like that contract changed, We'll just have to see how your performances are this year and We will consider it. Maybe We can work out something in a PEUGEOT. Helmets will STILL be mandatory though, along with a real tall orange flag on the back.

Undertaker #59 said:

We would also like to point out that a contract is a contract. If you signed your contract last year, than that is what you agreed to. If you would like that contract changed, We'll just have to see how your performances are this year and We will consider it. Maybe We can work out something in a PEUGEOT. Helmets will STILL be mandatory though, along with a real tall orange flag on the back.

wow thats worse than a Gremlin or AMC pacer

Undertaker #59 said:
We also think that We enjoy the Royal We much more than third person.

While the Royal We sounds tempting, Annihilus is going to have to stick with the program because he doesn't go back on his word. He promised you 3rd person, and he plans on delivering.

Annihilus doesn't remember actually signing anything as far as contracts go, so Annihilus may have a loophole somewhere.

He does dig those sweet ass orange flags though. Those are totally killer.

Back