Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

Brady's been one of the best NFL qbs this season. He's hasn't looked as good, a couple of games lately. I think he'll straighten himself out. I mean, he's 7-4. It looks like he'll have some playoff chances. Compare that to last year for the Bucs-7-9. He's alot better than a 43 George Blanda or Warren Moon. If he sucks/gets injured in the next couple of games, then maybe some will write him off. My prediction/opinion: if he wants to play excellently until he's 45, he will surprise us, and continue to be a fine, winning NFL QB until he retires.

Lol. Bill is so butt hurt over Brady leaving him.
Guess it is Bill that needs "to get over it" and build a bridge. Maybe Tom can lend him his 4 agreements book.

Projecting much? If it wasn't for Kraft Brady would have been wearing another uniform about three years ago.

BB doesn't let aging vets hang around. You should know this.

I'll try to answer your questions the best I can.
1. There are some very cool & smart people here & I have gotten to to know a few on a personal level.
2. I watch the Pats some to be able to keep up to speed here. Plus they usually have a few prime games, SNF & Thursday, so I obviously watch those.
3. We'll see about Baker. Not sure about him but it is nice to have a very strong run game & that shouldn't change for 3-4 years but as we all know injuries can happen.

1. There are some very cool & smart people here & I have gotten to to know a few on a personal level.
2. I watch the Pats some to be able to keep up to speed here. Plus they usually have a few prime games, SNF & Thursday, so I obviously watch those.
3. We'll see about Baker. Not sure about him but it is nice to have a very strong run game & that shouldn't change for 3-4 years but as we all know injuries can happen.

Screw him for even questioning why you are here. He's on other teams' message boards as well as I understand it.

And you're always welcome here with open arms, by me at least, you bring a great deal to the table. High five man.

I always enjoy your posts. Very knowledgeable about the game. You add a lot of value. It's nice to have fans of other teams for perspective.

I'm sure one of his alter egos openly roots for the Bucs in another forums. I just don't have proof.
If I rooted for the bucs why in the holy hell would I come here and listen to this bullshit? For all I know you are a closet Ravens fan. Just because some feel like a crying prom date does not mean everyone has to. You can sulk about Brady leaving without trashing someone else. I have said before football is entertainment, and people choose teams to root for, its not a secret society, you are not special because your team wins or loses. You didnt do anything for them to win, you didnt like make it happen. Buying a pats jersey does not give you certain rights. Watch what you want and cheer for who you want. If I was not a pats fan, trust me, I would not come to this freaking board and listen to this garbage everyday.

If I rooted for the bucs why in the holy hell would I come here and listen to this bullshit? For all I know you are a closet Ravens fan. Just because some feel like a crying prom date does not mean everyone has to. You can sulk about Brady leaving without trashing someone else. I have said before football is entertainment, and people choose teams to root for, its not a secret society, you are not special because your team wins or loses. You didnt do anything for them to win, you didnt like make it happen. Buying a pats jersey does not give you certain rights. Watch what you want and cheer for who you want. If I was not a pats fan, trust me, I would not come to this freaking board and listen to this garbage everyday.

Did I strike a nerve?

drake and josh GIF

Kurt Warner just had a segment on NFLN where he talked about what concerns him with TB is his decision making, which was never a concern before. Mariucci discussed the pressures he has faced in the pocket. Eisen said perhaps there should be more offensive input from TB. And that he was told by Arians last week that he agreed with Eisen that TB was not that comfortable in the offense and he wouldn't be more comfortable until this spring. Warner agreed that it takes 12 months to be comfortable in a new system. Warner commented that he talked to P. Manning who said that the success they had in Den on O was when they turned more of it over to him.

Can I just clear something up, maybe everyone knows this bar me. Are P71, Mazz22 and Inspector_50 the same poster?

As said, maybe this is common knowledge around here?

Back