Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

Ever heard the wonderful management advice that is, "Praise in public, criticize in private"?

Well, I did early on in my life and it served me very well throughout my lucrative business career.

Arian's is kind of an ass that doesn't understand this most important of principles. Bill does.

Plus, Big Bruce in the Kango can't seem to scheme to his players strengths with him having TB12 lobbing 40 yard bombs often times.

Last edited:
Ever heard the wonderful management advice that is, "Praise in public, criticize in private"?

Well, I did early on in my life and it served me very well throughout my lucrative business career.

Arian's is kind of an ass that doesn't understand this most important of principles. Bill does.

Plus, Big Bruce in the Kango can't seem to seem to his players strengths with him having TB12 lobbing 40 yard bombs often times.
Arians is like Fivehead...always blaming someone else.

Yeah, Tom is not used to this And Yoko Giselle Ono may want to rethink the crap likely put in Tom's head about Bill.

I mean she did bitch about the way he treated Tom, in public. No bueno.
Funny, we're not hearing any whining out of her...or "slips" like TB has had concussions. or bitchslapping his teammates verbally. She probably wanted to move to somewhere with hot weather so she was doing her part. 😒😒🙄🙄🙄
Cannot STAND her, so glad her condescending, belittling ass has nothing to do with the team i root for anymore.

I think it's pretty clear by now that Brady just needs more weapons. If they only let him have a say in personnel down there then everything would be different. Alternative excuses that could always be resorted to might be that his coaches aren't up to snuff, he hasn't mastered the scheme yet, that scheme is flawed, his receivers are running the wrong routes and his line can't block for him.

mic.jpg

I think it's pretty clear by now that Brady just needs more weapons. If they only let him have a say in personnel down there then everything would be different. Alternative excuses that could always be resorted to might be that his coaches aren't up to snuff, he hasn't mastered the scheme yet, that scheme is flawed, his receivers are running the wrong routes and his line can't block for him.

View attachment 646

Perfect freaking mic drop, man. :)

My point is, and has always been, that Brady isn't perfect as a player or as a human being and some folks refuse to accept any other description. This has caused some locals to call me a Brady hater, which I'm not.

To prove this I will say something nice (and true) about him. He is throwing some of the pretties spirals I've ever seen. No shit, when his mechanics are on point he has the throwing thing figured out and the fact that he does it at an age way beyond anyone else that ever played tackle football is simply fucking amazing.

Don't make him a God, though. In fact, I think he's a bit of a dick (there I go again).

Back