Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

My point is, and has always been, that Brady isn't perfect as a player or as a human being and some folks refuse to accept any other description. This has caused some locals to call me a Brady hater, which I'm not.

To prove this I will say something nice (and true) about him. He is throwing some of the pretties spirals I've ever seen. No shit, when his mechanics are on point he has the throwing thing figured out and the fact that he does it at an age way beyond anyone else that ever played tackle football is simply fucking amazing.

Don't make him a God, though. In fact, I think he's a bit of a dick (there I go again).
Funny you should mention that because now that I watch all the fluter balls being thrown around the league, I am like really? These are supposed to be the best passers in the world.

He's on pace to throw 35 TDs and over 4000 yards. And he is 43! Unreal. I don't could care who whose weapons are. No QB has ever done what he is doing at his age on a new team in a new system. So, yeah, I think his mojo is just fine. LOL

Tampa is a work in progress this season. So many new pieces and a new system for Brady. The way they play defense is a bit infuriating as they are very good when they play press man but are putrid when they go to zone.

I think it is fine to have a thread for Brady (and his decline) and to keep all the creep about him out of Patriots threads.
On Patsfan forum they have a thread dedicated to Brady and the Bucs for this exact reason. One central place to discuss him and the team. He still of course pops up in other threads but that thread is gold for people who want to discuss Brady and also for folks who don't want to discuss him because he is not a Pat anymore. Would be great to keep this thread for him on this forum if you think it will go over well. I know there are a lot of folks who really seem to dislike him now which is pretty sad but such is fandom and then there are others that are still rooting for him because of the 6 rings he brought to NE and the 20 years of excellence. So would be nice to have one thread to discuss him and others can just skip it if they don't want to.

On Patsfan forum they have a thread dedicated to Brady and the Bucs for this exact reason. One central place to discuss him and the team. He still of course pops up in other threads but that thread is gold for people who want to discuss Brady and also for folks who don't want to discuss him because he is not a Pat anymore. Would be great to keep this thread for him on this forum if you think it will go over well. I know there are a lot of folks who really seem to dislike him now which is pretty sad but such is fandom and then there are others that are still rooting for him because of the 6 rings he brought to NE and the 20 years of excellence. So would be nice to have one thread to discuss him and others can just skip it if they don't want to.
I don't mind Brady, but, he isn't "here" anymore.

I don't mind Brady, but, he isn't "here" anymore.
This season has been so bad for the Pats that honestly, he has been the only bright spot. I am glad he is having success in Tampa and hope he can make some noise in the playoffs. I will always love watching him play. But man, this season has been brutal watching the Steelers go undefeated and the Chiefs looking unstoppable.

This season has been so bad for the Pats that honestly, he has been the only bright spot. I am glad he is having success in Tampa and hope he can make some noise in the playoffs. I will always love watching him play. But man, this season has been brutal watching the Steelers go undefeated and the Chiefs looking unstoppable.

I, personally, don't feel anything even remotely similar.

The megathreads need bookmarks or something to differentiate the myriad of subtopics within them.
I hate them in principal, unless it is for really little things. Like a few days ago, I had a little news item that I wanted to add to the thread about trading Gilmore in October, except we didn't have one, the topic was buried.

I am enjoying watching the Pats.

:shrug-n:

I am enjoying watching the Pats.

:shrug-n:
Are you? This has been brutal for me. I don't even recognize the team and I don't just mean the awful play but Bill's pressers and all the excuse making. I realize a rebuild is coming but I never thought we would look this bad one season after Brady when we had 12 wins.

Are you? This has been brutal for me. I don't even recognize the team and I don't just mean the awful play but Bill's pressers and all the excuse making. I realize a rebuild is coming but I never thought we would look this bad one season after Brady when we had 12 wins.
Yup. Its easy sitting on more Lombardi's than we ever thought possible. I am completely relaxed. Its something new . They have a ton of cap space next season, and if they keep Cam, which I think they will, he will only improve.

Yup. Its easy sitting on more Lombardi's than we ever thought possible. I am completely relaxed. Its something new . They have a ton of cap space next season, and if they keep Cam, which I think they will, he will only improve.
Gosh, I really hope they don't keep Cam. Would rather take a shot at someone in the draft.

Yeah, could care less about Brady and his success this year. His season long temper tantrum last year has caused me to hope that he fails this year. I know many, many Patriot fans who feel likewise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back