Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

I’m sorry, I meant QBs that have won SBs on two different teams. I’m tired, but I can’t think of Warner doing that twice?

Edit: ah, KOK mentioned playing, not winning. Okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Before Tom Brady wins or loses Sunday, he's had a great season, with 40 td passes against only 12 int's. And at least two playoff victories. Now, the Bucs have a difficult game Sunday-in Green Bay, against a good team with a fine qb. If the Packers win, so be it. And he's outlasted Drew Brees to attain the most career td passes ever. Brady's had a great season, and he's 43. We were lucky to have him as starting qb since 2001.

Earl Morrall started SB V for the Vikings, and he was on the Dolphins for SB VII and VIII, but I don't think he played in those Dolphins games.
SB 5-that was what, the Cowboys vs. the Colts? (Colts won). I don't think Earl was ever on the Vikings....he did win NFL MVP after the 1968 season, for the Colts and Don Shula. (Then, they lost to the Jets....SB III).

SB 5-that was what, the Cowboys vs. the Colts? (Colts won). I don't think Earl was ever on the Vikings....he did win NFL MVP after the 1968 season, for the Colts and Don Shula. (Then, they lost to the Jets....SB III).
My bad - it was the Colts.

Another QB for this list is Craig Morton - Cowboys and Broncos

A perspective on Brady's 2020 season (including playoffs) from Michael Hurley:

Just four other quarterbacks have even tried to play the position at age 43 in the history of the NFL. Combined, they started zero games at the position.

Meanwhile in 2020, Brady just started his 18th game. He’s won 13 of them. He’s thrown 44 touchdowns and 12 picks. Next week will be his 19th start of the season — in a year with no OTAs, no formal offseason, no preseason, a new offensive playbook, a new head coach, new teammates, and a new offensive system — and if he wins that, he’ll be heading to his 10th Super Bowl.

Not surprising, that 2007 season SB loss was such an almighty hammer blow. After one of the great all-time offensive performances through the season, to lose 17-14 like that was such a letdown. It must have killed the players, I can only imagine how they felt right through to the following season and to this day..
FYP

18-1 used to make my piss boil, but luckily 28-3 came along. People seemed to have forgotten about it after that. To this day I look away when there's highlights from that horrible game, though.

Not surprising, that 2007 season SB loss was such an almighty hammer blow. After one of the great all-time offensive performances through the season, to lose 17-14 like that was such a letdown. It must have killed the players, I can only imagine how they felt right through to the following season.
We’re only going to score 17 points?

and he laughed! in all fairness, he was responding to some nyg douche on offense who commented about the pats not being able to score against them. i want to say plaxico. before the game, the nyg were dressing in black saying they were going to the pats funeral, etc. non pats fans forget how douchey the nyg acted.
I know. It wasn’t any big deal.

Back