Has Brady Lost His Mojo?

I know this guy isn't a member of Our Team anymore, or if it's bad manners to discuss players on other teams (except for Random Football News), but our long lost QB has been playing like dog shit for the Bucs. He said he'd retire when he couldn't cut it anymore, but has said he doesn't plan to retire after this season. So whaddya think? Should he bow out now before he craps all over his legend, or is this year simply growing pains of moving to a new team/new coaches/new teammates/new playbook, etc. and he'll be back to playing great again next year? Opinions, please.
:patslogo26:

I started this thread at the beginning of the season when Brady's play was looking pretty shaky. Now, on the verge of him playing another SB with another team, I would have to say that Brady has answered all questions. The guy is a phenom, the like of whom most likely will never be seen again. I don't know if Brady was the one pushing to get out or if BB showed him the door, but the results of that move are on full display. He who laughs last, laughs best.

ps - I am still a faithful Patriots fan, so don't really have a dog in the SB fight, but I would love to see Brady blow up Mahomes and teach that snotty ass kid some manners.

I started this thread at the beginning of the season when Brady's play was looking pretty shaky. Now, on the verge of him playing another SB with another team, I would have to say that Brady has answered all questions. The guy is a phenom, the like of whom most likely will never be seen again. I don't know if Brady was the one pushing to get out or if BB showed him the door, but the results of that move are on full display. He who laughs last, laughs best.

ps - I am still a faithful Patriots fan, so don't really have a dog in the SB fight, but I would love to see Brady blow up Mahomes and teach that snotty ass kid some manners.
I think there are a lot of us here that completely agree with you. Myself included.

This one hundred percent.... lol

~Dee~

View: https://twitter.com/PearlJamMike/status/1358621652955713536

View: https://twitter.com/PearlJamMike/status/1358621652955713536

Tell us what you really think, Michael.
As for me, I am totally delighted with the Brady stomp of Wee Child Mahomes. I thought the media was very prematurely trying to crown him after he had played barely half a season. I know they exaggerate everything just to have something to write about, but that was ridiculous and disrespectful to the GOAT. Kudos to Tommy Boy for putting everybody in their place. Maybe somebody will finally give him five.

Back