Have fun with this D22!

Akrobatik

Oh crikey!
Reaction score
"Before you throw “Spygate” at me, let’s be honest. Every team in the league does it. I played on teams that had a guy go through the visiting team’s hotel after they checked out to look for any type of game plan material that was “mistakenly” left behind. So please, don’t go there."

The guy can coach football, my friends, and if we sit here and tell ourselves that he cheats, or that the Patriots don’t play by the rules, well, then someone better tell the players in the NFL this news, because they don’t seem to care.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/03/the-draw-of-playing-in-new-england/

Matt Bowen is a bum bench player that is a writer now...nothing in this article tells me anything but he's a Patriot lover...and is backing the Patriots because of their success...

what he doesn't mention is all the contraversy that surrounds the Patriots success...all the coincidense that revolves around Bob Kraft running the league

Looking through empty hotel rooms is not quite like illegally & blatently breaking the rules & NFL By - laws by secretly bringing a camera onto the sidelines every game filming your opponants signals for 7 fvcking years even after multiple verbal warnings & a written documented Memo ...

The fact that Belichick* is a good coach has nothing to do with the facts he cheated to win...and that is undisputable ...

The fact most players like Jr Seau, Moss, and many others want to come to New England because Bob Kraft is there best chance of getting a ring before retirement...andf they played in the weakest division for the last 8 years...

Most of this article is bullshit anyway..her tries to make it sound like the Patriots are model franchice with a focused head coach & thats a joke in itself...here the facts not mentioned about this model franchise that get ignored because the media washes Bob Krafts "Balls" & squarshes everythng

- Classless public bullshit spiking the ball on the opponants logo in Indy...and acting like T.O. cocky bullshit danceing in disrespect on the Chargers logo...Brady spiking the ball & smashing helmets in the last few minutes of 4th Qtr winning 42-7 in disrespect of the Redskins and HOF coach Joe gibbs ...

Model Players controled by Belichick*
- Belichicks* son - Drug charges
- Harrison / Steroids
- Andrews / 5lbs Marajuana & gun charges
- Katzners Federal Drug arrest
- Moss / Restraing order Physical abuse
- Faulk / Drug charges

Model Players controled by Belichick*
- Belichicks* son - Drug charges
- Harrison / Steroids
- Andrews / 5lbs Marajuana & gun charges
- Katzners Federal Drug arrest
- Moss / Restraing order Physical abuse
- Faulk / Drug charges

Belickick's son - Pot
Moss restraining order dropped
Andrews - practice squad player cut
Faulk - Pot

Should I bring out the Dolphins police blog again?

Belickick's son - Pot
Moss restraining order dropped
Andrews - practice squad player cut
Faulk - Pot

Should I bring out the Dolphins police blog again?

no one is claiming Miami Dolphins are an NFL model franchise ... Iys simoply quite hypocritical hearing all the time how "In Belichicks* system" no one would get away with that...

Thats doesn't past the laugh test and you still hear it because its been said over the past 7 years & its even funnier now !!!

I thin the only thing people have ever said is that the type of nonsense the TO pulls would not happen in NE. NE has always had its share of dumb assess like the rest of the league. Ty Law's been in trouble more than once.

I thin the only thing people have ever said is that the type of nonsense the TO pulls would not happen in NE. NE has always had its share of dumb assess like the rest of the league. Ty Law's been in trouble more than once.

Yeah, its not just a NE thing....it really is all teams. I like the fact that Goodell is finally trying to clean things up...it still seems that there is still not enough action. If you get caught with pot, you should be banned. If I got caught, my job would fire me.

Everytime there is a troubled player or an arrogant player available & from local to national they always imply that the Patriots system some won't put up with it & teach this person...and its an out & out lie...this team is maybe even one of the most arrogant teams i have ever witnessed...

you got high profile QB's didn't have enough class to shake the hand & congradulate his opponant when he lost as 3 QB's he beat followed the tradition of great showmanship

You have a head coach that was so ignorant being a sore loser, ran off the field before the end of the game & when approached by the referee he pushed him away &

Everytime there is a troubled player or an arrogant player available & from local to national they always imply that the Patriots system some won't put up with it & teach this person...and its an out & out lie...this team is maybe even one of the most arrogant teams i have ever witnessed...

you got high profile QB's didn't have enough class to shake the hand & congradulate his opponant when he lost as 3 QB's he beat followed the tradition of great showmanship

You have a head coach that was so ignorant being a sore loser, ran off the field before the end of the game & when approached by the referee he pushed him away &

which game didn't Brady shake hands? If you're talking about the Colts or the GIants, he did.

Yeah, its not just a NE thing....it really is all teams. I like the fact that Goodell is finally trying to clean things up...it still seems that there is still not enough action. If you get caught with pot, you should be banned. If I got caught, my job would fire me.

Thats because a million people are not buying tickets to see you do your work.

Wasn't dumb dumb going to give us the pats 'Police log' going back 30 years and comparing it to the Fools:shrug:

Back