have you evah shit your pants?

i just had some leakage:coffee:

i'll say it. Yes, i shit my pants once. I'm not proud of it, but it happened.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2Dn0hs-CM8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2Dn0hs-CM8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ima Pig???? :coffee:
Yes I have in a work truck with my buddy driving... I could no longer hold teh pain and I released teh flood in my drawers and filled them rim full.. My bud was laughing and gagging at the same time.I couldn't figure out if those were tears of joy or pain... The company porta pottie recieved a donation of shredded undies filled with imapig sludge... Oh what a fvckin relief it was to relive teh pain in my colon... There was no way in hell I could push teh turd in without rupturing something in case you sick fvcks were wondering...:coffee:

What evah happened to teh pig? I know he knocked up JH's pig, but then what?
JH's pig has nothing on me...:coffee:

Maybe he's dead.

OMG! Ima Pig is Ted Kennedy! HOLY SHIT!!!!! eeek
I am now Born again and will be serving the Senate for another 47 years... :coffee::eatme:ROFL

There is just so much depth to this simple question ?

On purpose,or an accident ?

What counts as "shitting" your pants,there must be a solid vs fluid ratio determined,Or is it simply anal leakage ?

On a personal note it can be used as a way to end a party quickly,but it's also a way to get your girlfriend to stop washing your laundry(so I've heard)

I don't always drink beer,but when I do I prefer
Free ones.
Stay thirsty my friends... :)

Sure I have, maybe a few times. So what? What about all the times I haven't shit my pants? No one ever talks about that.

I hadn't until I stumbled upon this thread. :Fart:

Thanks for making shitting your pants sound so cool.

Anyone saying this is a liar!!! :p
Everyone here has as well as everyone in the entire world, since we were all babies at one time in our lives.

That is all!

But I was wearing a diaper when I was wee little boy. I don't think that was the spirit of the question.......

I did last night right when Tom Brady grab his shoulder...

Quite. So tell us about the time when you had someone else's shit in your pants. Was it in your days as a covert something or other deep in the Nowhereistan desert, when you had to wear the same pair for a month on end?
seehearsay.gif

Back