Have you ever dated more than one person at the same time?

Well have you?

• Yes, I have, and it ended well. (see my response in the "love 2 people at the same time" thread ;)

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yes, I have, but it did not end well. I still have the scars...

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I once dated Thomas 144, AND a zombie, at the same time

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Keeping with the theme. Have you? Did they know about each other? Where they pissed when they found out? If you answered "Yes" to the poll about "loving" 2 people at the same time, did this lead to that? [thomas144mode]If you voted "No", are you also Republican?[/thomas144mode]

Considering the thread starter, shouldn't this be "Have you ever dated a person"? :coffee:

Where's the option for "Not yet, but as of next Tuesday night we'll see how awesome it is"?

And no, VYF, it's not with weathergirl. :sulk:

Where's the option for "Not yet, but as of next Tuesday night we'll see how awesome it is"?

Hey, you might as well go for 3 and see if weathergirl is interested. :shrug:

Who's weathergirl? :shrug:

Hey, you might as well go for 3 and see if weathergirl is interested. :shrug:

Who's weathergirl? :shrug:

A cute little number that does local weather for one of the stations.

Right now my strategy with her is to piss of enough people to where somebody threatens to take their complaint to the media. Then I'll tell them to call a particular station and ask for a certain someone to do the report. Presto...instant interview...over lunch...or maybe during dinner...followed by a movie...and submarine races.

Yes! Most I did was 4 dates with 4 different guys in one day. Morning, Lunch date, Afternoon and Evening.

Came home and changed for each.

Whew! It was a marathon. Got me bragging rights though!

Yes! This story is true!

ROFL

What is weathergirl's problem? Maybe she likes wimminz. :shrug:
Awe, don't give up on the weathergirl.

I once developed a sneaky way to keep their names straight. If I forgot a name, I'd just ask them what kids used to call them when they made fun of them, 99 times out of 100, I could figure out their names from that. :thumb:

I dumped 2x and got dumped once. Before I did the "dumping" I always had another guy lined up. Even when I met JD my ex-boyfriend (who dumped me) was still living with me. But then moved out shortly there after. I did keep the dog so he would show up every now and then anyway.

Does it count if there was more than one girl on the same date? ;)

Either way, yes ;)

Yes and I'm not telling the stories.

Dated 5 guys at the same time. 3 of them actually worked with me.

They all knew. It's not like I hid the fact. I wasn't seriously dating any of them.

Hell... I was up a bar with one of the guys from work I was seeing, with some other people from work, and one of the guys that I didn't work with showed up. Introduced the two of them.... I was forgotten for the rest of the night. They hung out playing darts all night.

So, yes, I dated more than one person, and it didn't end badly at all with any of them. And, they became friends. :shrug:

of course popcorn never fails :D

I'm officially on vacation for a few days just goofing around :)
TG wasn't always the sweet little darlin she is now.;)

Going anywhere good?

Mine didn't end badly except for one. ( who wanted a committment) I wasn't dating any of them seriously either.

There were a few other times but like I said before, you're either married or you're not. There is no in between with me.

TG wasn't always the sweet little darlin she is now.;)

Going anywhere good?

three of my old Canadian friends families drove down today we're hooking up tomorrow on the beach and then :party: until Monday

Back