Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
It's your old pal, back for another NFL Season. Sadly, work has been 70+ hours a week most of the summer so I have some catching up to do, but I did want to stop in and say high before the season kicks off and refresh out oh so friendly rivalry.

Hope you all have had a great off season!

It's your old pal, back for another NFL Season. Sadly, work has been 70+ hours a week most of the summer so I have some catching up to do, but I did want to stop in and say high before the season kicks off and refresh out oh so friendly rivalry.

Welcome back! Hopefully your upcoming 6-10 effort will be as painless as possible. :coffee:

Hi and welcome back. You got the three stooges this season- Rex, his brother and Ed Reed. There is no doubt your team will be the most entertaining team on its way to 6 wins.

Welcome back.

Looking forward to some playful jabbing across the interwebs.

Good luck.

Welcome back!!!

So who do you think will get second place (behind the Pats) in the AFC East this year? Will it be the Bills or the Jets?

popcorn

Welcome back! Hopefully your upcoming 6-10 effort will be as painless as possible. :coffee:

Meh, I'm thinking 7-9, 8-8. Baltimore is a mess, Miami is, well, Miami, Rex hates the jets, so there's one at least.. we could go 500 again!

Hi and welcome back. You got the three stooges this season- Rex, his brother and Ed Reed. There is no doubt your team will be the most entertaining team on its way to 6 wins.

Curious why you add Ed Reed to that. I think he's pretty good.

Welcome back!!!

So who do you think will get second place (behind the Pats) in the AFC East this year? Will it be the Bills or the Jets?

popcorn

Buffalo. Pickspatrick is facing a tougher schedule this year with real defenses - Seattle, AZ, Oakland, and Buffalo has his number. He's gonna see why the Jets wouldn't give him a bigger deal

Meh, I'm thinking 7-9, 8-8. Baltimore is a mess, Miami is, well, Miami, Rex hates the jets, so there's one at least.. we could go 500 again!

I have to give you credit for realism there. You are probably not too far off on paper and given the fact that Rob Ryan is probably the most overrated DC in football history then you've got another uphill climb.

Everybody makes a big deal out of Brady's hair, but if Rob Ryan went to Supercuts once in a while nobody would know who the fvck he is.

Anyhow, good to see you again. Please stick around when it suits you and keep us up to speed on the Bills. Oh, and I've got your back if the locals grab pitchforks and try to drive you out of the village, not that you need much help.

Curious why you add Ed Reed to that. I think he's pretty good.

Buffalo. Pickspatrick is facing a tougher schedule this year with real defenses - Seattle, AZ, Oakland, and Buffalo has his number. He's gonna see why the Jets wouldn't give him a bigger deal

Thats where I would go as well. I think Taylor is limited but seems like a good guy and hard worker. I just think Rex is a bad HC. I think if you got a fresh face in there and really let him build, you might have something. So much depends on Taylor though. Can he make anyone better? Utilize the whole field? Make those tight throws and throw guys open?

You guys might have a player in Seymour though? Curious as to how he does and how Darby responds after a great rookie year. Robey was terrible last year and Seymour would be a big help. One thing is for sure Dareus needs to step up and earn that money.

I think next years draft I'd go S, RT, WR as my first 3 picks. You need a S in a big way. The right side of you're line is in rough shape (and we know about rough oline play) and you're wr corp is bad outside of Watkins. Maybe even grab a TE early to match up next to Clay? There are a few worth watching this year.

Gragg was on his way to being that guy until he got hurt. Now, after clay TE is bleak and yes, Seymore has been a pleasant surprise. Hopefully the secondary is strong enough to give the guys up front a chance to make plays. I think our run defense is going to be pretty stout again.

I don't even know what to say about Rob Ryan. I was posting against bringing him here the day he got headlines to visit.

As for Taylor... I think he's better than the rest of the league thinks he is. We'll see in a few weeks

Back