Help a brother out - the thread for dating tips

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
I have a problem I have a mother and daughter At my work who want to have a 3 way. they're nice ladies but they gross me out... Help

the funny thing about this I'm not lying... this is my world I live in..ROFL
This is a group of post removed from other threads relating to dating and keeping your plumbing clean - mikie

I have a problem I have a mother and daughter At my work who want to have a 3 way. they're nice ladies but they gross me out... Help

Posted via Mobile Device

How do they gross you out?

How do they gross you out?

Trust me one look at them in your understand....... The mother isnt bad looking but the Daughter look like she just came out of a pig pen... I know you find this hard to believe but even I have standards....ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Tell them you're flattered, but too shy. Or gay. Or you had an unfortunate chain-saw accident. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Tell them you're flattered, but too shy. Or gay. Or you had an unfortunate chain-saw accident. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim
I think I'll go with a chainsaw accident....:coffee:

:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

Trust me one look at them in your understand....... The mother isnt bad looking but the Daughter look like she just came out of a pig pen... I know you find this hard to believe but even I have standards....ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Now I want to see pictures :cool:

Posted via Mobile Device

Give them the URL for the Planet and tell them to read your posts.

That should solve your problem. :coffee:

If it doesn't, if in fact it makes them want you more, then you might want to consider a paper bag and rejoice that you've found the women of your dreams.

Give them the URL for the Planet and tell them to read your posts.

That should solve your problem. :coffee:

If it doesn't, if in fact it makes them want you more, then you might want to consider a paper bag and rejoice that you've found the women of your dreams.

They asked me if my newspaper bags hanging from my visor in my car were my condoms...:coffee:

Posted via Mobile Device

Introduce them to an ugly friend of yours

Sorry Pyx :(

Finally saw my wife last night for the first time since she left 2 weeks ago. We'd almost not spoken at all over that time, which felt odd, but the meeting went well. Fortunately it seems like the split is going to be very amicable and civil, and we seem to be on the same page is terms of diving finances and assets.

I'm oddly calm about the whole thing now though. I'm almost looking forward to finishing this chapter in my life and moving on. I guess that right there should be evidence that I wasn't as happy as I thought I was, at least for the past few months - one year.

I have a bonus at work coming in about 1.5 months and I'm definitely going to head to a beach... now I just have to find someone to go with lol

One of the best things I did after breaking off my first engagement was a trip to Cali all by myself. I had a freakin blast and learned alot about myself.

I say screw finding someone to go with. Just go and do your own thing I guarantee it will be just what you need!

One of the best things I did after breaking off my first engagement was a trip to Cali all by myself. I had a freakin blast and learned alot about myself.

I say screw finding someone to go with. Just go and do your own thing I guarantee it will be just what you need!
translation don't bring a woman that's going to c*** block you...:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back