Help a brother out - the thread for dating tips

It might involve a water bed, a husky horndog he met from the bar that is a looney tune, a dick pic, excessive amounts of booze, possibly druks, an ice pick, handcuffs, a tattoo that he cannot recall where or when he got, a kidney removal, urine or fecal matter involved somehow, or, all of the above. :shrug_n:

You forgot the mewbs. :coffee:

I did a search on "dating" and a few threads, um, popped up.

This forum was supposed to be read only....at least it used to be.

But no worries. I didn't mean to say no one should post. We can keep it open.

I was going to post this in the Piggy thread but I thought this thread might be more appropriate ☕

Attachments

• 7D925D34-5ADD-4E59-A31F-C9E8ED507869.jpeg
    7D925D34-5ADD-4E59-A31F-C9E8ED507869.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 6
Dating is challenging. Dating in 2020 is almost impossible unless you know how to win the lotto regularly...

Yeah the best places to meet people(work, gym, etc.) are also the worst places if something goes bad and you have to run into them on a daily basis.
I've heard mixed reviews about online dating.

Yeah the best places to meet people(work, gym, etc.) are also the worst places if something goes bad and you have to run into them on a daily basis.
I've heard mixed reviews about online dating.

Yeah, I have friends that have met their life partners on dating sites, I also have friends like my BFF Jo that just gets guys that wanna get laid sending dick pics and videos not many women want to see. She gets bombarded with this stuff.

She had me sign up for site last night just to see if the women are as bad. So far no, just a lot of scammers from other countries right now but I'll report back. This is an interesting experiment

Last edited:
Oh ya, a guy at work totally was being catfished by some account on instagram . he knew it was b.s. but he strung it out to see if he could get more info from "her". no dice.

Yeah, I have friends that have met their life partners on dating sites, I also have friends like my BBF Jo that just gets guys that wanna get laid sending dick pics and videos not many women want to see. She gets bombarded with this stuff.

She had me sign up for site last night just to see if the women are as bad. So far no, just a lot of scammers from other countries right now but I'll report back. This is an interesting experiment
Heh...many are. I've had some demand that I show mine. Of course, I did... :coffee:

Back