Here Comes The Pain !!!

mikiemo83 said:
I should read these a little more carefully I thought it said

incontenance

well it takes on a whole different meaning now

ROFL :LOL:

I thought about responding to this assclown, but I just can't get my mind down to that level.

Maybe if I try drinking an entire bottle of Ny-Quil, smoking a blunt and slamming a fifth of Jack with a quaalude chaser I can damage my brain enough to communicate with it.

Pats247 said:
SteelersOwnYou is back, when responding to him please don't forget to congratulate him (and the Steelers) for the 2004 Pumpkin Bowl Title - he seemed to be pretty excited about it last Halloween.

Take a look at this thread after the AFCCG:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9169&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Notice how we specifically challenged this assclown to show his face and he hid like a little mouse. Most Pitt fans showed class and were shown the same in return. Even Crimefighter at least showed his face.

Now, 8 months later, look who's back. The assclown forum is looking for new members and he just may be ready to join it.

Pats and Sox said:
Hey, before cable TV and Ronald Reagan, they had the rings, man...
and they looked like class rings not the BIG beautiful well designed rings the pats have received 3 out of the last 4 years.

Man looks like I missed some fun today....he is well on his way to an Assclown award. We'll get things started just by moving this thread there.

Back