Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

BB isn't retiring that soon, I don't think.

I hope A. Williams is ok. i know he isn't our biggest fan right now, but i never knew him to talk crap or play undisciplined until this week. i respect rr's defensive acumen, but his downside is the overly emotional frenzy he gets his players into.

Aaron Williams was a CB before they moved him to safety (his natural position) and he has been pretty strong but today his emotions got the best of him. Glad he is ok. Our team has some growing up to do (ie. concentrate on assignments rather than the opponent). You know what I mean?

Aaron Williams was a CB before they moved him to safety (his natural position) and he has been pretty strong but today his emotions got the best of him. Glad he is ok. Our team has some growing up to do (ie. concentrate on assignments rather than the opponent). You know what I mean?

Bills were all about no discipline, they really are Rexy's team Al Davis

It seems like the Bills had a lot of penalties after the whistle. I don't know your team, but how does this compare to last year? It seemed undisciplined to me, which is a hallmark of Rex Ryan's teams.

Edit: The previous post wasn't there when I posted this. It seems like Rex got them too fired up and they made mistakes.

Hey. Who put that pic for my logo?? I've been pretty reasonable here but I'm outta here if that is how this board is run. Hope everyone had fun doing that?? Talk about kicking guys (who never talked shit) when they are down.

Hey. Who put that pic for my logo?? I've been pretty reasonable here but I'm outta here if that is how this board is run. Hope everyone had fun doing that?? Talk about kicking guys (who never talked shit) when they are down.

????

:huh:

Only a mod can change someone's avatar. As far as I know, I'm the only one online right now and I can assure you I didn't do anything, it's never been my style.

????

:huh:

Only a mod can change someone's avatar. As far as I know, I'm the only one online right now and I can assure you I didn't do anything, it's never been my style.

Yep. I apologized. Just saw his pic right over my name. Thought maybe it was put on there to pour some salt on the wounds. Lol.

"Their" team, right? Anyway, I can understand how a Bills fan gets pissed off when another Bills fan tries to keep a level head. He is as passionate as me...but I've seen this same performance since 1972. It's in my blood. No reason to get bent out of shape. And Congrats Pats fans...another year or two and you will feel our pain. It actually sucks.

LBF - no issue with you, at all. Anyone who contributes like you do is welcome here.

Trolls like the little kitty? Not so much.

I'd like to say good game to you but I would be lying. I have no idea how the Bills even got back into that game.

After chanting "We Want Brady" last week, Bills fans got him.

To be honest, I was pretty nervous about this game. On paper, your team looks really good, and Rex has a very good defensive mind. The problem is that Rex also talks a lot, and that trickles down to his players. We've seen it for a few years now and been the albatross around his neck. He fires his players up to the point where they believe they're invincible. And nobody is invincible, which is why I get nervous.

It's one thing to be confident; it's completely another to think you're better than.

I've always enjoyed Rex. I almost feel bad for him because it's his life's mission to beat BB, and he just hasn't ever been successful other than a game here and there.

Almost. But not quite.

:thumb:

This is why pats don't run there mouths to the media . They do there talking on the field. As everyone knows actions speak louder then words . BB keeping drilling these 4 words into his players do your job well.

To be honest, I was pretty nervous about this game. On paper, your team looks really good, and Rex has a very good defensive mind. The problem is that Rex also talks a lot, and that trickles down to his players. We've seen it for a few years now and been the albatross around his neck. He fires his players up to the point where they believe they're invincible. And nobody is invincible, which is why I get nervous.

It's one thing to be confident; it's completely another to think you're better than.

I've always enjoyed Rex. I almost feel bad for him because it's his life's mission to beat BB, and he just hasn't ever been successful other than a game here and there.

Almost. But not quite.

:thumb:
I'm the first to admit - the Pats are a superior team at this point. No doubt. I used to watch Jim Kelly go down the field and I knew he would drive them down the field to score (Reed, Lofton, Thurman, etc). That is the same feeling when Brady has the ball....I know he'll complete passes. Almost invincible. But....and that's a big BUT - it ends at some time and whether Garapolo is the answer who knows? Your O line played exceptionally well and gave TB the 2-3 seconds he needed. A great defensive scheme by Patricia on his squad. Contain Taylor and rush him (as with any new QB). Hey - we scored some pts but I'm worried about our defense. Colts were cupcakes compared to today.

Hey, we have two Bills fans now. Maybe we can gang up on some Dolphin fans.

Back