Hernandez Questioned in Homicide?!?!? WTF

Naturally curly, and

Whata so mad about?

:LOL:

So it was the third one, then. That's actually what I was figuring.

How can you possibly mistake ennui with being mad? They aren't even in the same emotional spectrum. Anyway, I don't get mad at people on the Internet anymore because people are idiots and I've come to accept that. And expect it. It's done wonders for my zen.

So it was the third one, then. That's actually what I was figuring.

How can you possibly mistake ennui with being mad? They aren't even in the same emotional spectrum. Anyway, I don't get mad at people on the Internet anymore because people are idiots and I've come to accept that. And expect it. It's done wonders for my zen.

Oh sorry Analingus , I misunderstood, sorry Bro

Nice perm, John Holmes.

Now I'm trying to figure out if your next story will be 'yes, we are about the same size in the junk area' or 'I'm smaller, but the ladies can't help but fall in love with me because I focus on them' or 'that's not a perm, perms are gay'.

Dude -

John Holmes never won any Carnation Bowls in the exclusive foothills.

ha...I don't think my life isn't so extraordinary and I don't know why you guys think it is. And I don't know what is so outlandish about coaching two teams to Midget Football titles

:confused:

Nothing really but some have coach midget football to national title:shrug_n:

~Dee~

My 7 year old team made it all the way to the National Championship game in Las Vegas, darlin....We lost by 6 points in OT

And they call it Midget Football

http://jeffcofootball.com/

Hey darling been to to many nationals to count as a cheer coach there are no nationals in Vegas :shrug_n: Disney Florida where all the real cool kids hang out.
Pop Warner

~Dee~

Hey darling been to to many nationals to count as a cheer coach there are no nationals in Vegas :shrug_n: Disney Florida where all the real cool kids hang out.

~Dee~

Check again, Smarty Pants....My kids 30 now- When he was 7..It was played in Las Vegas

Check again, Smarty Pants....My kids 30 now- When he was 7..It was played in Las Vegas

Check again my daughters 30 guess where she went:shrug_n:

Pop Warner and Disney have had a deal for as far back as I can remember.

You never played or coached pop warner just saying.

~Dee~

Check again my daughters 30 guess where she went:shrug_n:

Pop Warner and Disney have had a deal for as far back as I can remember.

You never played or coached pop warner just saying.

~Dee~

I'll google up some proof when I start to give a shit what you think

You might want to work on the social skills there, Dee

and he went when he was 7, or 15?

I was there..Didn't imagine it

lol

Because you never played in a National championship :shrug_n:

~Dee~

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I'll google up some proof when I start to give a shit what you think

You might want to work on the social skills there, Dee

You never competed for a national title, my social skills are just fine my friend :shrug_n:

~Dee~

because you never played in a national championship :shrug_n:

~dee~

that's what they called it!

That's It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done here!

Ask anyone at Evergreenbound.com...They'll tell ya!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

my friend :shrug_n:

~Dee~

Don't call me that!

ha...I don't think my life isn't so extraordinary and I don't know why you guys think it is. And I don't know what is so outlandish about coaching two teams to Midget Football titles

I guess it's one of those deals where you are just so full of pure win that a lot of regular mouth breathers, like us for instance, just can't properly appreciate your awesomeness.

I just wish that we all got to read the ghost-written letters that saved your good buddy from a loveless life. I'll bet they were........something. God, I don't know how you resisted not telling her it was you.

I guess it's just a lethal combo of humility and greatness.

What a pity that a gift like you has such a short shelf-life.

that's what they called it!

That's It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done here!

Ask anyone at Evergreenbound.com...They'll tell ya!

Jeffcomidgets Colorado teams :shrug_n:

Pop Warner teams from around the nation do the math.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out:coffee:

As I said we can dish it out as well as we can take it

~Dee~

Back