Ding...DING..Ding...DING..!!! Wrong again...how much chemistry did Marino have as being the 1st Rookie QB to ever make the Probowl..and his 1st Starting season in 1984 he was awarded NFL's MVP of The Year.

Thats not alot time for cheistry...so know whats your point !!!

And a couple of years later, he lost Stephenson and he could never duplicate that year again. It's pretty obvious who was propping him up over the years. ROFL

If you 'notice' Brady is in stories about winning, Marino is in stories about losing.

Ding...DING..Ding...DING..!!! Wrong again...seems there has been a whole shitload of stories about losing like the 2006 Colts greatest AFC Championship comback game that tom Brady lost...

OH!!! OOOPS how silly of me to not mention that since just fed 2008 I have been reading a fvckload of stories about how Tom Brady lost a great historical game against the Giants..

I keep forgetting you guys always block your ears & close your eyes whenever they mention Tom Brady lost..

Ding...DING..Ding...DING..!!! Wrong again...seems there has been a whole shitload of stories about losing like the 2006 Colts greatest AFC Championship comback game that tom Brady lost...

OH!!! OOOPS how silly of me to not mention that since just fed 2008 I have been reading a fvckload of stories about how Tom Brady lost a great historical game against the Giants..

I keep forgetting you guys always block your ears & close your eyes whenever they mention Tom Brady lost..

Remind me again, how many rings did 'fatty' Marino win?

Ding...DING..Ding...DING..!!! Wrong again...how much chemistry did Marino have as being the 1st Rookie QB to ever make the Probowl..and his 1st Starting season in 1984 he was awarded NFL's MVP of The Year.

Thats not alot time for cheistry...so know whats your point !!!

Wow all brady did in his first year as a starter is win the superbowl and get mvp of that.

Anybody can do that, nobody else has but anybody COULD do itROFL

He was sucking off marino saying he won mvp his first full year, I said well hell all brady did was win the superbowl and win SB mvp. lol

Anybody can do that, nobody else has but anybody COULD do itROFL

Yeah it seems anyone can do alot of things brady does, but I guess they dont feel like it. Like throw 50 td's and only 8 ints, any Qb can do that, they just dont. Complete 94% of their passes in a playoff game, all Qb's can do that, none have, but they can, they would just rather throw incompletions.

Wow all brady did in his first year as a starter is win the superbowl and get mvp of that.

Please...Brady won that SB hah!!!...WoW!!!... LMFAO!!!... no QB has ever recieved that award for such a little pathetic contribution...he got a MVP award for throwing 80 yards the rest was after the catch......all part of the sensationalized "Glory Boy" story...

2001 ... this was the beginning of the end of the Patriots Dynasty...

Brady was the least player on the Patriots responsible for 2001...he Dinked & Dunked" his way through the whole season with a FG kicker & great specialty teams that year that brought them & won the big game...along with some fortuante referee favortism to secure their success..

Thats alot differant than Marino throwing 5,000 yards & 48 TD passes that held for 23 years until the NFL decided to pussify all the QB & WR rules so they don't get hurt...

He was sucking off marino saying he won mvp his first full year, I said well hell all brady did was win the superbowl and win SB mvp. lol

The whole sports world questioned that bullshit MVP award...its a joke..Bob Kraft paid for that...Brady didn't earn that...the referees deserved it more..

How funny is it that the losing QB had SB record high of 385 yds .. he should have got for all the cheap late shots to the head he took without the referees calling it & giving the Rams more opportunity...and he still performed over & above Brady...

Please...Brady won that SB hah!!!...WoW!!!... LMFAO!!!... no QB has ever recieved that award for such a little pathetic contribution.....

We know Marino didn'tROFL

Please...Brady won that SB hah!!!...WoW!!!... LMFAO!!!... no QB has ever recieved that award for such a little pathetic contribution...he got a MVP award for throwing 80 yards the rest was after the catch......all part of the sensationalized "Glory Boy" story...

2001 ... this was the beginning of the end of the Patriots Dynasty...

Brady was the least player on the Patriots responsible for 2001...he Dinked & Dunked" his way through the whole season with a FG kicker & great specialty teams that year that brought them & won the big game...along with some fortuante referee favortism to secure their success..

Thats alot differant than Marino throwing 5,000 yards & 48 TD passes that held for 23 years until the NFL decided to pussify all the QB & WR rules so they don't get hurt...

No qb wins that for that little performance, well except for montana who had the same stats in his first SB win mvp.
Oh thats right, if brady wins, its the team, if he loses, then he alone chokes, I forgot your double standard. Funny though, if it was so easy, why could marino never do it? Oh and brady broke that 48 td record thing, brady owns that record by the way...brady...when you look in the record book, it says brady.

Back