Who is demeaning NFL coaches...I said ask them the same question after Brady's first 6 seasons ...the season before Randy Moss out jumped & fought for 25 TD passes that mostly were thrown short.

There answer would be Carlson Palmer over Brady never mind Manning...if they were looking for a system short passing QB...Brady gets a nod...but to be looking for a passing QB ... Brady is not in the picture...

His own performance records prove it... his compl. % over 20 yd is 25% & sucks compared to Manning & Palmer alone...and Brady didn'rt have a single NFL Passing record in 6 of 7 seasons before they sighned the "Freak" Moss...

Thiose are nothing butr real facts...so ask those same coaches before Moss was signed looking for a passing QB...Brady is no were near #1...

You're undermining their intelligence by assuming they're just voting based on one season of statistics. This wasn't a fans' poll.

Or just ask them to all consider Brady's first 6 seasons passing the ball with no passing records & a 24% completion percentage passing over 20 yards...

Remember what Brady was without the "Freak" Moss then who would you vote for ?...

Thanks for bringing this thread back on topic. I agree.

You're undermining their intelligence by assuming they're just voting based on one season of statistics. This wasn't a fans' poll.

Again your wrong as usual...I never said based on 1 years stats...what I said was if it was based on Brady's first 6 of 7 seasons before they signed the 7'-15" Freak Moss when Brady threw hail mary's to him for 25 more TD's than his typical year...

You people are all retarded...besides the fact the coaches took it so seriously that 1 of them voted for Jason Taylor over both QB's and the fact the question asked of them to place their vote isn't even mentioned gives the reader no idea of why they even voted the way they did..for example:

If the question was "If you were starting a high percentage short passing game offense, what QB would you Draft 1st ? Even i may say Brady over Manning...

But if they were asked " If you wanted a strong downfield passing game to spread the defenses " Im sure they would all say Manning...

What in the world ever gives any of you the idea Tom Brady is a downdfield passer ?

He's not and hasn't been his whole career ...I already proved that...at least his talent isn't in the downfield passing game...Brady's arm isn't even as accurate throwing downfield as Carlson Palmers...never mind Manning....

seriously, why on earth do you defend Brady's arm passing downfield when you have "NO" case to base that on...

This was a COACHES poll. To demeam their opinion makes you like a moron. They've been watching him his entire career, not just last season.

Is "Like a Moron" kinda like "NOT" ? Im really confused now and have no idea how to act !!!!

Why is it the guys with records -- Manning and Marino only have one ring in 27 years of 'record' setting football, but 2 guys -- Montana and Brady, who hardly have any 'records' have 7 between them?

I guess 'setting' records isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Again your wrong as usual...I never said based on 1 years stats...what I said was if it was based on Brady's first 6 of 7 seasons before they signed the 7'-15" Freak Moss when Brady threw hail mary's to him for 25 more TD's than his typical year...

Ok, I'll type this next part slowly so you can follow.

Do....you.....think.....the.....coaches.....were......dumb.....enough.....to..not....take.......into......account......Brady's......entire......career?

You seemed to suggest that they didn't or should reconsider their votes taking into account his work pre-Moss.

You people are all retarded...besides the fact the coaches took it so seriously that 1 of them voted for Jason Taylor over both QB's and the fact the question asked of them to place their vote isn't even mentioned gives the reader no idea of why they even voted the way they did..for example:

If the question was "If you were starting a high percentage short passing game offense, what QB would you Draft 1st ? Even i may say Brady over Manning...

But if they were asked " If you wanted a strong downfield passing game to spread the defenses " Im sure they would all say Manning...

How or why they came to their decision is irrelevant and you know it.

Is "Like a Moron" kinda like "NOT" ? Im really confused now and have no idea how to act !!!!

Wow. ROFL

You're not really trying to call someone else out for typos, grammatical and diction errors are you?

How embarassing. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Why is it the guys with records -- Manning and Marino only have one ring in 27 years of 'record' setting football, but 2 guys -- Montana and Brady, who hardly have any 'records' have 7 between them?

I guess 'setting' records isn't all it's cracked up to be.

What makes you think the fact Marino & Manning set records because they are the most talented & successful passing QB's in history and that doesn't have a single thing to do with the lack of "Team" superbowl rings ?

When will any of you actually understand this game...so what your saying if great passing QB's like Marino & Manning sucked at passing downfield & were just dink & dunkers like Tom Brady they would have more rings !!!!... LMAO!!!!

As far as putting Brady and Montanna in the same catagory is so wrong for 2 reasons...
1- Montanna was an excellent downfield passing QB, Tom has never been
2- Walsh & Seifer didn't steal opponants signals because they had great confidence in Montanna's abilty & arm, unlike Belichick* not believeing a weak inaccurate downfield arm like Brady's could do the job without help.

As far as putting Brady and Montanna in the same catagory is so wrong for 2 reasons...

Yet Brady has two 4,000 yard passing seasons and Montana has none...

I thought the name of the game was winning, not who was the best down field passer?

"As far as putting Brady and Montanna in the same catagory is so wrong for 2 reasons...
2- Walsh & Seifer didn't steal opponants signals because they had great confidence in Montanna's abilty & arm, unlike Belichick* not believeing a weak inaccurate downfield arm like Brady's could do the job without help."

1. False, you have been proven wrong on this about 500 times. Beside the fact that montana also was a short pass Qb in the west coast syste, which you also have been explained about 500 times about.
2. How do you know what walsh did? They did manipulate the salary cap, so Im pretty sure they stole signals as well, since stealing signals is legal and all. Yeah brady cannot do the job without camera's, last year whn he broke every record there is, was obvious showing of that.
3. Do you ever get tired of being made to look stupid? brady won 3 superbowls before moss got there, oh yeah moss, remember you said he would fail horribly when he got here, I guess brady was able to make you wrong...again.

Yet Brady has two 4,000 yard passing seasons and Montana has none...

I thought the name of the game was winning, not who was the best down field passer?

Q" How exactly does season total yardage prove anything regarding an accurate downfield passing game or even a short for that matter ?

A: it doesn't !!

First off no one is saying anything about how passing downfield is the most important part of the game or being a QB...Im merely proving without a doubt Tom Brady sucks at it compared to most active & retired QB's...

So you say the game is about winning and your absolutely right... seems Marino is 2nd All Time in Victories with 155 only 5 less than #1 Favre & in 16 less games less Marino played I may add...making him yet again the "First" QB in History with such a great honorable accomplishment.

I don't think Brady or Montanna would ever or should ever be questioning the Greatest Pure Passing QB with the most victories of All Time about the importance of winning...nevermind and idiot like "YOU"!!!!

Q" How exactly does season total yardage prove anything regarding an accurate downfield passing game or even a short for that matter ?

A: it doesn't !!

First off no one is saying anything about how passing downfield is the most important part of the game or being a QB...Im merely proving without a doubt Tom Brady sucks at it compared to most active & retired QB's...

So you say the game is about winning and your absolutely right... seems Marino is 2nd All Time in Victories with 155 only 5 less than #1 Favre & in 16 less games less Marino played I may add...making him yet again the "First" QB in History with such a great honorable accomplishment.

I don't think Brady or Montanna would ever or should ever be questioning the Greatest Pure Passing QB with the most victories of All Time about the importance of winning...nevermind and idiot like "YOU"!!!!

Im sorry did you just say brady sucks in downfield passing more than "most" active and retired players? Is that what you just said? Marino is second all time victories because of how long he played, if you want to go by winning pct, you want to know who leads that??? What is marino's playoff record? What is his ranking there? I like how winning regular season means everything to you, but winning in the playoffs is meaningless/ My god you cant be this stupid.

you think with all the winning he did he might have won ONE Superbowl:thumb:

Yup, I'm an idiotROFL

you think with all the winning he did he might have won ONE Superbowl:thumb:

Yup, I'm an idiotROFL

Or have over a .500 winning pct in the playoffs. 24 int's in 18 playoff games, getting it done!!

I wonder why Montana doesn't have any records?

"As far as putting Brady and Montanna in the same catagory is so wrong for 2 reasons...
2- Walsh & Seifer didn't steal opponants signals because they had great confidence in Montanna's abilty & arm, unlike Belichick* not believeing a weak inaccurate downfield arm like Brady's could do the job without help."

1. Beside the fact that montana also was a short pass Qb in the west coast syste, which you also have been explained about 500 times about.
2. How do you know what walsh did? They did manipulate the salary cap, so Im pretty sure they stole signals as well, since stealing signals is legal and all. Yeah brady cannot do the job without camera's, last year whn he broke every record there is, was obvious showing of that.
3. Do you ever get tired of being made to look stupid? brady won 3 superbowls before moss got there, oh yeah moss, remember you said he would fail horribly when he got here, I guess brady was able to make you wrong...again.

Your such a fool Midgar,,,

1- I haven't been proven anything once never mind 500 times...I posted Brady's "REAL" completion percentage at all distances & he "SUCKS" as you saw...prove that wrong...

and because Montanna ran the West Coast offense ...that has absolutely NOTHING" NOTHING to do with his accurate downfield passing ability.....and "YES: dipshit he passed downfield many many many a time & was damn fvcking good at it unlike Tom Brady

2- It was obvious the confidence Walsh had in 1 of the greatest QB's to ever take the field from HS to college to the pro's...same as Shulas confidence in Marino the first rookie QB to become a MVP & Probowler

3- The only one that looks stupid is Tom Brady modeling in Mens Panties for Vogue !!! Belichick*s everytime hes in a press conferance either lieeing or mumbling like 1 of Jerry's kids and Bob Kraft in that pussy ass pink shirt he wears blurring all his drunken words out like a fool in front of the world...

Back