2- It was obvious the confidence Walsh had in 1 of the greatest QB's to ever take the field from HS to college to the pro's...same as Shulas confidence in Marino the first rookie QB to become a MVP & Probowler

Why no records then? according to YOU thats the measure of greatness...you can't have it both ways dumb dumb.

Or have over a .500 winning pct in the playoffs. 24 int's in 18 playoff games, getting it done!!

Stop going around circles with your nonsense...I can post back the Greatest QB history making choke job in the playoffs..Brady vs the Giants...

If Brady ever had to face a Marino type defense Brady wouldn't be playing in the NFL..he;s not good enough...he's exactly what he is...a 6th round pick is a 6th round pick...

he would be fulltime wearing Mens Panties & taking pictures for Vogue if he had to actually have to throw a TD pass to win a big game...maybe he will get Eli's book so he can know what that feels like ... then afgain there isn't another QB in NFL history that knows what its like to model mens panties in public,...

I'll ask again. WHY DOESN'T MONTANA HAVE ANY RECORDS? ACCORDING TO YOU DUMB DUMB THATS THE MEASURE OF GREATNESS AND ITS THE REASON BRADY SUCKS IN HIS FIRST SIX SEASON.

Stop going around circles with your nonsense...I can post back the Greatest QB history making choke job in the playoffs..Brady vs the Giants...

If Brady ever had to face a Marino type defense Brady wouldn't be playing in the NFL..he;s not good enough...he's exactly what he is...a 6th round pick is a 6th round pick...

he would be fulltime wearing Mens Panties & taking pictures for Vogue if he had to actually have to throw a TD pass to win a big game...maybe he will get Eli's book so he can know what that feels like ... then afgain there isn't another QB in NFL history that knows what its like to model mens panties in public,...

So hold up, you are comparing brady who was 18-0 to that point who lead his team back to a go ahead score with 2 minutes left after a game in which he was hit 26 times and sacked 6 times a choke, but marino throwing 24 ints in 18 playoff games and losing more than he won, not choking. ROFL

Why no records then? according to YOU thats the measure of greatness...you can't have it both ways dumb dumb.

Records & statistics are what measure talent...what else is there ??? listening to you frigin idiots automatically put Tom Brady & every Patriot player for that matter automatically at the top of every list no matter what he actually has done...

for instance Tom Brady 7 seasons was ranked 10th, 9th, 9th, 9th, 6th. 6th, 1st ... but yet you dipshits just place him above all the QB;s at #1. just like Bob Kraft medis & the NFL hyped up story to sell the league...

Yet Brady was out played & out performed by up to 8-9 other QB;as... and why does Brady recieve all this recognition & Ball Washing...because Adam Venitieri won 3 Superbowls for the NE Patriots on last minute clutch kicks & Belichick* stoled every opponants defenseive signsaals for Brady for 7 years...

Records & stats don't lie, aren't biased bullshit oppinions, they are what an athlete actually does on the field & how he actually performs in differant situation and ranks him against his competition etc... you god damn morons !!!.....if you don't use stats or records in your argument it is nothing but a meaningless bias bullshit oppinion...

And Joe Montanna does have records...and I have posted them a few times...I have no idea were you get that from...

Dolphin22;813853 And Joe Montanna does have records...and I have posted them a few times...I have no idea were you get that from...[/QUOTE said:
He's got, I think two. How many did he have in his first six seasons? I hope he has some or he sucked, right? you need to apply the same standards to everyone, stop changing the rules to fit your agaenda.

you need to back up your bullshit, you say brady sucks and didn't have any records in his first six seasons when he did in fact have several Super bowl records.

I'll ask again. WHY DOESN'T MONTANA HAVE ANY RECORDS? ACCORDING TO YOU DUMB DUMB THATS THE MEASURE OF GREATNESS AND ITS THE REASON BRADY SUCKS IN HIS FIRST SIX SEASON.

Joe Montanna

8 - Probowls
3 - 1st team All Pro
# 1 - QB Passer Rating (1987 - 1989)
# 1 - TD passes (1982 - 1987)
# 1 - PYG 270.8 (1989)
# 1 - Passing TD % (1989)

these are just the #1's....there are alot more top 5 All Time records also...

Records & statistics are what measure talent...what else is there ??? listening to you frigin idiots automatically put Tom Brady & every Patriot player for that matter automatically at the top of every list no matter what he actually has done...

for instance Tom Brady 7 seasons was ranked 10th, 9th, 9th, 9th, 6th. 6th, 1st ... but yet you dipshits just place him above all the QB;s at #1. just like Bob Kraft medis & the NFL hyped up story to sell the league...

Yet Brady was out played & out performed by up to 8-9 other QB;as... and why does Brady recieve all this recognition & Ball Washing...because Adam Venitieri won 3 Superbowls for the NE Patriots on last minute clutch kicks & Belichick* stoled every opponants defenseive signsaals for Brady for 7 years...

Records & stats don't lie, aren't biased bullshit oppinions, they are what an athlete actually does on the field & how he actually performs in differant situation and ranks him against his competition etc... you god damn morons !!!.....if you don't use stats or records in your argument it is nothing but a meaningless bias bullshit oppinion...

And Joe Montanna does have records...and I have posted them a few times...I have no idea were you get that from...

"for instance Tom Brady 7 seasons was ranked 10th, 9th, 9th, 9th, 6th. 6th, 1st "

Ranked in what?

Of all the dumb theories you've expressed, this has to rank as one of your best.

MONTANA WAS SELECTED IN THE 3RD ROUND

Is he what he is too? Just a 3rd rounder?

This is like wiffle ball ROFL

Hey D, you're right about stats and records being the measure of an athlete's career..after all, they tell the real story right?..Sooo I went looking for post season records and stats, just to see how the best of the best did..well, I know it's hard to fathom, but Dan Marino isn't involved in any of them..well, I think 1 mabey..lost by the largest point margin in history..man that shit must really suck..you know with him being the bestest of all time in the regular season..great arm, nice tan,shit he was the man right..I don't get it D..was it the pressure..did he not feel well or have a head ache when he lost all those play off games..I guess we will never know..sooo we must judge according to one's records and stats..how ever the well tanned Dan has some nifty stats in the regular season though..

So hold up, you are comparing brady who was 18-0 to that point who lead his team back to a go ahead score with 2 minutes left after a game in which he was hit 26 times and sacked 6 times a choke, but marino throwing 24 ints in 18 playoff games and losing more than he won, not choking. ROFL

First off for Brady to have such a great offensive passing game with 3 probowl OL ...he couldn't get it done against the frigin Giants who couldn't even win their division & were the 16th seed in the playoffs and were middle of the league in defense

Midgar when exactly will you actually take into consideration the facts before you spew your crap...Brady never faced a Marino type pass defensive ... Every single coordinater prepared for 1 single thing to beat the Dolphins & that was to stop the Great Dan Marino's passing arm and 9 out of 10 times they all still lost...

Brady doesn't have a clue what that is like to fight as a QB on a weekly basis a real pass defensive & the few times in Brady's career he did face those type pass defenses Tom Brady "SUCKED"

"8 - Probowls
3 - 1st team All Pro
# 1 - PYG 270.8 (1989)
# 1 - Passing TD % (1989)"

Brady
4 - pro bowls
1 - 1st team all pro
#1 Td passes (2002 - 2008
#1 Passing yards (2005 - 2007)
#1 Yds/Pass Att (2007)
#1 Yds/game
#1 Yds/Pass Att (2007)
#1 Pass Completion % (2007)
etc, there are actually more. Scary part is, brady has only played 7 years, montana played 15.

Don't forget his 117.2 passer ratting.

"8 - Probowls
3 - 1st team All Pro
# 1 - PYG 270.8 (1989)
# 1 - Passing TD % (1989)"

Brady
4 - pro bowls
1 - 1st team all pro
#1 Td passes (2002 - 2008
#1 Passing yards (2005 - 2007)
#1 Yds/Pass Att (2007)
#1 Yds/game
#1 Yds/Pass Att (2007)
#1 Pass Completion % (2007)
etc, there are actually more. Scary part is, brady has only played 7 years, montana played 15.

Don't you know 'anybody' can do what Tom Brady has done?

The problem with dumb dumbs logic is if 'anybody' could do it, why haven't they?

The problem with dumb dumbs logic is if 'anybody' could do it, why haven't they?

Yeah I have heard him say that, any Qb can do what brady does, they just don't feel like it.

Yeah I have heard him say that, any Qb can do what brady does, they just don't feel like it.

I notice he doesn't want anything to do with the NFL records page that was updated, the same page he used to show Brady sucksROFL

I notice he doesn't want anything to do with the NFL records page that was updated, the same page he used to show Brady sucksROFL

Well those records are only because of the 9 ft 6 inch moss who can leap 10 feet in the air and spear all of those badly thrown balls by brady, and all of the ones that cannot be caught rattle off and land in the hands of welker, which happend 110 times last year.

Q: How many QB's other than Tom Brady had an owner that controls & runs the NFL and is responsible for close to $50 Billion...yes Billion Dollars in Network & NFL contracts from the referee's association to finance committees and on & on..???

A: Nobody but tom Brady

Q: How many QB's had a coach put their legacy's in jeaopardy and illegally steal every opponants defensive play calls along with the situation & formation for his whole 7 year career in order to have such a great benifit & advantage over every opponant they faced ??

A: Nobody but Tom Brady

Q: If Trent Dilfer had a coach & owner like Belichick* and Kraft*cheating & collecting payback for $ Billions, how many Superboels would Difer have won?

A: Just as many rings as Tom Brady ... Brady didn't have any NFL QB passing records either for 6 seasons during the 3 SB run...So what other QB couldn't fit those shoes ? ypu could problably pull 10 QB's out of College that could play 6 years & not have a single Passing record...

Back