BEULAH

Reaction score
I’m very excited about the superbowl and hope we win. I noticed that some of you have pictures under your name how do you do that?

Can I put a picture of myself up?

Or is that not aloud?

Well a little about my self, my name is Beulah and I love this team. I am from Spanish heritage, I love to dance and play poker with my friends. My father got me into watching football when I was 9 and watch when I can. I forget how I found this site and don’t post much at other sites that I belong too so don’t expect me to post to often here. Well I will be chatting with you all, take care

Sincerely,
Beulah

BEULAH on 01-28-2008 at 01:05 PM said:

Can I put a picture of myself up? YES

Or is that not aloud? As long as you do it quietly!

Sincerely,
Beulah

j/k. Go to the User CP button and yopu can set up your avitar.

Re: Re: Hi, I signed up a few months back

grogsox* on 01-28-2008 at 01:08 PM said:
j/k. Go to the User CP button and yopu can set up your avitar.

Thanks, I will try that

Sincerely,
Beulah

Re: Re: Re: Hi, I signed up a few months back

BEULAH on 01-28-2008 at 01:13 PM said:
Thanks, I will try that

Sincerely,
Beulah

The image must be on your hard drive, not a website. You can load the image onto the Planet server using the prompts.

Michigan Dave on 01-28-2008 at 01:28 PM said:
Welcome.

Hey, do you know where we can get Pro Bowl jerseys? The stitched kind? :D

Thanks Dave. I appreciate your tireless efforts to find me those Pro Bowl (the stitched kind) jerseys.

OMG! When I saw your nick, my first thought was that my wife had registered here without telling me. Beulah is my pet name for her. Her pet name for me is Beauford. Beulah and Beauford Barnyard; or as it's pronounced in Maine, Bahnyahd. ;)

:Lwelcome: Don't hesistate to jump in and join our conversations. BTW, is your dad a Pats fan, too? I'm just curious. If he's not that's cool. I just hope he isn't a Giants fan. Might be hard for you two to watch the game together. :D

Finally I can get back on line

Sorry for not being here after the nightmare that was the Super Bowl.

The only good news I got in the past month and a half is I’m not pregnant. My Dad said to me if I had one more kid that he had to take care of he would disown me and my children. Since I live under his roof I have to live by his rules.

Well next season is looking great for the Patriots and I can’t wait to see Wes on the field once again with his nice tight butt. I am in love with that man and would stay away from all other men if I could just run a few routs with him.

How have you all been?

I have a few days off from work so I figured I would just say hi.

So hi

Sincerely
Beulah
Hugs and kisses

The only good news I got in the past month and a half is I’m not pregnant. My Dad said to me if I had one more kid that he had to take care of he would disown me and my children. Since I live under his roof I have to live by his rules.

Ahahaha this is just frickin great!

ROFL

Back