Hogfarmer

Reaction score
I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

you already said this

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score

ROFL ROFL

This is the Chiefs you’re talking about ROFL since when did they stop sucking ROFL

BTW :Lwelcome:

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.

You jerk off boars for a living, though I'm sure you probably have MUCH more interest in it than just a paycheck, and you think you can come in here and have the slightest amount of respect?

You're nastier than that load of freshly minted boar spooge you just tugged out right before lunch of pork 'n beans(and we know your filthy hillbilly ass didn't wash your hands)!

Pig-f$cker!

OP
OP
Hogfarmer

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
ROFL ROFL

This is the Chiefs you’re talking about ROFL since when did they stop sucking ROFL

BTW :Lwelcome:

Well, you see, the Pats are looking right past this game. Herms vision was to make a SB run this year. He knew we would be playing you guys right off the bat. Herm knew that if he could lose the last 9 games from last year then you guys will come out thinking we suck. He has vision.

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score

Welcome. Excellent first post. You should take the needle out of your arm now.

By the way, we eat seafood up here. Pig meat is for...well, I'll be nice.

Enjoy the game Sunday. We'll be here every week, from now until the Superbowl.

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
so which planeteer registered this account for some Friday amusement

EBOLI

Pats Junkie
Reaction score
Herm's ultimate team plans worked great for the Jets. Good luck with that.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Well, you see, the Pats are looking right past this game. Herms vision was to make a SB run this year. He knew we would be playing you guys right off the bat. Herm knew that if he could lose the last 9 games from last year then you guys will come out thinking we suck. He has vision.

I think his vision is of you tugging that boars junk!

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score

"Who OWN da Chiefs, who OWN da Chiefs".

Good luck this year and beat Denver and the Chargers. No chance this Sunday.

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
I too expect a Patriots loss this weekend and look forward to it as a cleansing experience. I expect it will clean up the threads on this message board and get people to concentrate on football, as well as arcade tournaments.

OP
OP
Hogfarmer

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
So let me get this straight.

You jerk off boars for a living, though I'm sure you probably have MUCH more interest in it than just a paycheck, and you think you can come in here and have the slightest amount of respect?

You're nastier than that load of freshly minted boar spooge you just tugged out right before lunch of pork 'n beans(and we know your filthy hillbilly ass didn't wash your hands)!

Pig-f$cker!

I didn't come for respect.

I came to date you mother.

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
I too expect a Patriots loss this weekend and look forward to it as a cleansing experience. I expect it will clean up the threads on this message board and get people to concentrate on football, as well as arcade tournaments.

how bout bewbie threads and MILF and FILF and who likes to pork the VP?

How about those?:shrug: