Let me just clarify real quick that I do not jack any of my pigs off. :Lecture:

I thought you were married? ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody stop me! :rimshot:

Good thing The Baby Jesus already rubbed one out, or he'd be really pissed at you and would turn your beer into vinegar later.
this from the bass player of satans penis....gawd I love this demented, group of malcontents

1 giant group hug to all you pervs....it's ok you can grab my ass :hug:

this from the bass player of satans penis....gawd I love this demented, group of malcontents

oerrr me first me first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wuv

Where is the hogfarmer anyway?
What, is he out smoking a post-coital cigarette with his ladies?

Yeah, he's just a sick Injun bastid. I used to think I was sick till I came to this board. Any board where I can put a poll with the things I put in my "how excited are you about the coming season?" is good with me.

I have something of a split online personality; there's the slightly nutty moderator on patsfans, who is otherwise sensible and then there's me on here who is the real me, as Her Highness would testify when I take the masking tape off her. It's the only way to stop her talking.

It's the only way to stop her talking.

I can think of better ways ;-)

He really is loosing it if he thinks he can shut me up :shrug:

Oh, and BTW, he can do sensible when he needs to. I think having to be reasonably sensible for 8 hours a day at work is rather a strain on his psyche though so he rarely does it otherwise.

Hogfarmer talks about jerking off pigs in a thread entitled "Hi Losers" makes me think he went to the wrong booth at career day in high school. "Hmmm? fireman, nope...doctor, nope...carpenter, nope...oh this one looks fun!" Hindsight 20/20 I guess?

This thread is teh awsum..

Hey hoggie, has Herm learned the time out rules yet.

200px-Herm&thecount.png

You will see shortly!!!!! Just Remember , Eat bacon!

Yea, I guess I confused myself. It must have been a Freudian thing. Hog farmer jerks off pigs and those guys dress like pigs so I thought...well you know what I thought.

This is just a fantastic thread. It MUST be send to the Oedipius Forum and Hogmaster must get a lifetime achievement award or something.

Back