Well, you see, the Pats are looking right past this game. Herms vision was to make a SB run this year. He knew we would be playing you guys right off the bat. Herm knew that if he could lose the last 9 games from last year then you guys will come out thinking we suck. He has vision.

Is it the same vision he had for the JETS
ROFL ROFL

are you a swine's seamen swilling Sh!t swallowing troll or just trying to be funny and start a little action around here

I think he’s trying to be funny :shrug:

Interesting name that they chose for themselves though.

I didn't come for respect.

I came to date you mother.

If you are looking to get banned, this is how to do it. Why don't you talk some football and make a case why KC can be competitive this weekend? I'd love to hear a Chiefs perspective here.

If you are looking to get banned, this is how to do it. Why don't you talk some football and make a case why KC can be competitive this weekend? I'd love to hear a Chiefs perspective here.
:thumb:

And to think... I was looking forward to the regular season, thinking it would spur some real football discussion.

I momentarilary forgot about the lame trolls it would also invoke.

How silly of me!

I too expect a Patriots loss this weekend and look forward to it as a cleansing experience. I expect it will clean up the threads on this message board and get people to concentrate on football, as well as arcade tournaments.

Yes, I see there is sign of intelligent life here. You have a really good football team but the fact of the matter is that the NFL is not going to allow you to cheat this year. Our defense is expected to be dominant. Bernard Pollard has one goal for the first Qtr and that will be to snap the Legs of pencil boy Moss. After that, you may as well turn the channel.

Yes, I see there is sign of intelligent life here. You have a really good football team but the fact of the matter is that the NFL is not going to allow you to cheat this year. Our defense is expected to be dominant. Bernard Pollard has one goal for the first Qtr and that will be to snap the Legs of pencil boy Moss. After that, you may as well turn the channel.

they didn't allow us to cheat last year either

And to think... I was looking forward to the regular season, thinking it would spur some real football discussion.

I momentarilary forgot about the lame trolls it would also invoke.

How silly of me!
Oh come on! Don't tell me that nobody talks about jerking of boars for a living where you live!
You live in Square Town, USA.

Do you realize how badly Flowers is going to get "Mossed" this weekend?

:huh:They didn’t allow us to cheat last year :shrug:

Back