A good a time as any. Whatcha wanna talk about?

Let see, well we could discuss the Sox but I think that is discourage here

Or we can go on about MILF or FILF

or better yet

what kind of food do you like, the sky is the limit Rhody woohoo

Let see, well we could discuss the Sox but I think that is discourage here

Or we can go on about MILF or FILF

or better yet

what kind of food do you like, the sky is the limit Rhody woohoo

I don't know. I think a thread about jerking off farm animals is just about right for this place. One of the few threads that doesn't need hijacking... ROFL

I was wondering how you guys feel about your chances without Brady and Moss ?

Don't you know? Brady's foot was amputated and he has a bionic foot now. And Randy, well, Randy is Superman. No need to worry there.

Um, I was wondering, can you tell me how big a pig's penis gets when it's erect? Your friend, ScalpCollector, wanted to know.

I don't know. I think a thread about jerking off farm animals is just about right for this place. One of the few threads that doesn't need hijacking... ROFL

can we move on to other animals or are we stuck with the hog?

Don't you know? Brady's foot was amputated and he has a bionic foot now. And Randy, well, Randy is Superman. No need to worry there.

Um, I was wondering, can you tell me how big a pig's penis gets when it's erect? Your friend, ScalpCollector, wanted to know.

ROFLROFL

OK,DWIGHT,

I'm love my job, I own my own swine operation, I make well over 100 G a year and have a net worth of over 4 Million.

What do you do for a living ?

10 yrs in major telcom company.

15 yrs as Master/Journeyman Electrician prior to that.

No clue as to net worth, but let's put it this way: I'm not eating pancakes 3 times a day.

And I don't play with pig's junk.

And I don't go to rival message boards and drop a shit-bomb in order to get some assinine reaction.

You want to talk football or anything off-topic here that's fine. There are plenty of rival fans on board that are more than capable of having a decent discussion. You should have probably lurked a few days till you got the swing of it in my opinion.

Nah no hijacking needed. It seems before I was fully awake this morning I was lamenting the lack of smack talk from Chefsplanet.

So just like D22, I guess I invited it.

Besides, it has been a boring week, have some fun with it.

OK,DWIGHT,

I'm love my job, I own my own swine operation, I make well over 100 G a year and have a net worth of over 4 Million.

What do you do for a living ?

Hogfarmer, you are my kind of internet personality, and I'll be rooting for your team on Sunday (the Patriots are so last year...

You do realize that in New England an income of 100 "G"s (we call them "K"s) is hardly a living wage?

But a net worth of 4 Million is nothing to sneeze at. Do you mean you could sell your Swine Operation for that much, but your annual income is only 100K? That doesn't sound right.

PFL, I love it when you talk dirty
ROFL

Nah no hijacking needed. It seems before I was fully awake this morning I was lamenting the lack of smack talk from Chefsplanet.

So just like D22, I guess I invited it.

Besides, it has been a boring week, have some fun with it.

I think we are:thumb:

PFL, I love it when you talk dirty
ROFL

Well, hogfarmer started it. Besides, if a pig has a 20-minute orgasm, that thing must get huge, wouldn't you think? Inquiring minds want to know. And I'll bet ole hogman has measured it. Hell, they probably have contests down there - you know, my pig has a bigger dick than your pig.

Better yet, my hog's dick is so big jokes.

How about in a fight, "You better watch it, if you're not careful, I'm gonna send my hog over to fvck your wife, and then it will be like driving through the Holland Tunnel when he's done."

I must stop now.

Just so you guys can shut up about the pig orgasm thing, I have masturbated over 3000 boars in my lifetime. The time it takes for a boar to complete his load varies anywhere from 3 minutes to 20 minutes. I would say the average is 10-12. I have never had one go 30. He will spew anywhere from 1/2 quart to a little more than a full quart which after diluted with the appropriate extender will be enough to inseminate anywhere from 4 to 12 sows twice. OK!

Well, hogfarmer started it. Besides, if a pig has a 20-minute orgasm, that thing must get huge, wouldn't you think? Inquiring minds want to know. And I'll bet ole hogman has measured it. Hell, they probably have contests down there - you know, my pig has a bigger dick than your pig.

Better yet, my hog's dick is so big jokes.

How about in a fight, "You better watch it, if you're not careful, I'm gonna send my hog over to fvck your wife, and then it will be like driving through the Holland Tunnel when he's done."

I must stop now.

ROFLROFLROFL

and that is the final word on hogs and their orgasm :)

Just so you guys can shut up about the pig orgasm thing, I have masturbated over 3000 boars in my lifetime. The time it takes for a boar to complete his load varies anywhere from 3 minutes to 20 minutes. I would say the average is 10-12. I have never had one go 30. He will spew anywhere from 1/2 quart to a little more than a full quart which after diluted with the appropriate extender will be enough to inseminate anywhere from 4 to 12 sows twice. OK!

OK!

I was wondering how you guys feel about your chances without Brady and Moss ?

We'd still be a 7 point favorite, pig focker. Hermie is the worst coach in the league and bringing the worst team in the league to the stadium that has the best home-field advantage in the league? The Patriots have never lost a home opener at Gillette Stadium. Nothing personal, but at about 4:00 on Sunday you're going to feel like one of your pigs after one of your "dates."

Back