Hogfarmer, you are my kind of internet personality, and I'll be rooting for your team on Sunday (the Patriots are so last year...

You do realize that in New England an income of 100 "G"s (we call them "K"s) is hardly a living wage?

But a net worth of 4 Million is nothing to sneeze at. Do you mean you could sell your Swine Operation for that much, but your annual income is only 100K? That doesn't sound right.

Perhaps he inherited Swine Ops and is running it into the ground?

Just so you guys can shut up about the pig orgasm thing, I have masturbated over 3000 boars in my lifetime. The time it takes for a boar to complete his load varies anywhere from 3 minutes to 20 minutes. I would say the average is 10-12. I have never had one go 30. He will spew anywhere from 1/2 quart to a little more than a full quart which after diluted with the appropriate extender will be enough to inseminate anywhere from 4 to 12 sows twice. OK!

That's if it makes it any further than your "beer" mug!

Just so you guys can shut up about the pig orgasm thing, I have masturbated over 3000 boars in my lifetime. The time it takes for a boar to complete his load varies anywhere from 3 minutes to 20 minutes. I would say the average is 10-12. I have never had one go 30. He will spew anywhere from 1/2 quart to a little more than a full quart which after diluted with the appropriate extender will be enough to inseminate anywhere from 4 to 12 sows twice. OK!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dude, are you kidding me? I can't even believe you felt obligated to tell us this shit. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I'm curious, how many times have you masturbated yourself in your lifetime?

This post must be saved. It is a classic.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hogfarmer, you are my kind of internet personality, and I'll be rooting for your team on Sunday (the Patriots are so last year...

You do realize that in New England an income of 100 "G"s (we call them "K"s) is hardly a living wage?

But a net worth of 4 Million is nothing to sneeze at. Do you mean you could sell your Swine Operation for that much, but your annual income is only 100K? That doesn't sound right.

I make a good living for a Texan. I couldn't imagine living in that part of the country. Right now the hog industry is in shambles. My swine operation would probably be valued at 1.5 mill now. In a good market 3-3.5

Lisa did you not see that inflatable lady in the water being used as a floatation device?
I am sure he is there :)

The end is near, we have now discussed every feasible thing in the world...Earth is going to explode:)rimshot:) with two yanks of a ....oh nevermind

This is actually, seriously, really interesting. How exactly do you arouse a boar?
Do they respond to visual stimulation? This is the sort of interesting (and obscure, to someone like me) market niche that I find really fascinating. Are there products marketed to arouse pigs (and other farm animals)?

How many boars do you keep around just for breeding purposes? I take it there must be 1 boar for every 8 to 24 sows?

Have you ever thought about adding a bit more excitement in there climatic on-loading, by dressing up lawn furniture for them?:shrug:

The end is near, we have now discussed every feasible thing in the world...Earth is going to explode:)rimshot:) with two yanks of a ....oh nevermind

wait Yanks the yankees also help with the production of hog sperms?

OMGOSH:eek:

This is one of those thread where you come up with a million things in your head, sit in your chair laughing your ass off all by yourself, and decide to go out and do stand-up comedy

OK. the next two posts after I posted were about hog sperm and orgasms. I think I'm catching on.

Eight pages in less than an hour? What the hell did you do in this thread? Do I want to know?

This is one of those thread where you come up with a million things in your head, sit in your chair laughing your ass off all by yourself, and decide to go out and do stand-up comedy

you to!!!!!!!!!woohoo

Back