Hogfarmer

Reaction score
I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

I'm new here and just wanted to let you know that the next time you eat that pork chop, well, I'm probably the one that jerked off that boar and inseminated that sow to make that for you and , well, after the Chiefs hand you that big loss sunday you'll still be able to go to the fridge and pull out your sausage thanks to me!

you already said this

ROFL ROFL

This is the Chiefs you’re talking about ROFL since when did they stop sucking ROFL

BTW :Lwelcome:

So let me get this straight.

You jerk off boars for a living, though I'm sure you probably have MUCH more interest in it than just a paycheck, and you think you can come in here and have the slightest amount of respect?

You're nastier than that load of freshly minted boar spooge you just tugged out right before lunch of pork 'n beans(and we know your filthy hillbilly ass didn't wash your hands)!

Pig-f$cker!

ROFL ROFL

This is the Chiefs you’re talking about ROFL since when did they stop sucking ROFL

BTW :Lwelcome:

Well, you see, the Pats are looking right past this game. Herms vision was to make a SB run this year. He knew we would be playing you guys right off the bat. Herm knew that if he could lose the last 9 games from last year then you guys will come out thinking we suck. He has vision.

Welcome. Excellent first post. You should take the needle out of your arm now.

By the way, we eat seafood up here. Pig meat is for...well, I'll be nice.

Enjoy the game Sunday. We'll be here every week, from now until the Superbowl.

so which planeteer registered this account for some Friday amusement

Herm's ultimate team plans worked great for the Jets. Good luck with that.

Well, you see, the Pats are looking right past this game. Herms vision was to make a SB run this year. He knew we would be playing you guys right off the bat. Herm knew that if he could lose the last 9 games from last year then you guys will come out thinking we suck. He has vision.

I think his vision is of you tugging that boars junk!

"Who OWN da Chiefs, who OWN da Chiefs".

Good luck this year and beat Denver and the Chargers. No chance this Sunday.

I too expect a Patriots loss this weekend and look forward to it as a cleansing experience. I expect it will clean up the threads on this message board and get people to concentrate on football, as well as arcade tournaments.

So let me get this straight.

You jerk off boars for a living, though I'm sure you probably have MUCH more interest in it than just a paycheck, and you think you can come in here and have the slightest amount of respect?

You're nastier than that load of freshly minted boar spooge you just tugged out right before lunch of pork 'n beans(and we know your filthy hillbilly ass didn't wash your hands)!

Pig-f$cker!

I didn't come for respect.

I came to date you mother.

I too expect a Patriots loss this weekend and look forward to it as a cleansing experience. I expect it will clean up the threads on this message board and get people to concentrate on football, as well as arcade tournaments.

how bout bewbie threads and MILF and FILF and who likes to pork the VP?

How about those?:shrug:

Back