Hochuli may be punished

today in his presser, newton droned on and on some more anout this (AFTER he said he was moving on...lol)and Willie Mac said since 2011, his rookie year, cam LEADS THE ENTIRE QBING NFL in getting roughing penalties. ROFL

today in his presser, newton droned on and on some more anout this (AFTER he said he was moving on...lol)and Willie Mac said since 2011, his rookie year, cam LEADS THE ENTIRE QBING NFL in getting roughing penalties. ROFL

I'll tell you something else.

He'll never get another one from Hochuli as long as he refs. :coffee:

Little but unfair on Newtown. I think he's a good NFL QB. He's talented for sure but I think he has the mental capabilities to be good. He's certainly working with very little on that offense.

People know by know that I am a fan of Cam. I have seen a lot of his games from the couch and in the stands.

I could not care less of his Superman move, QB and other players have their moves, One season he carried the team when he had little around him and those around him sucked. I know I have gotten slack from people but again could not care less. His built to endure the opposing team when his own Oline can't keep him off the ground. He's a good kid he has had some solid years since he left college and continues to grow, learn and improve. He is not in the class of our Tom or Aaron but if he stays healthy I think he will be okay.

I do follow them been following the team since I was here when the team started. Though Pats always and always will win out when the two teams play, sorry Carolina but that is how it is.

He has this new kid receiver who is fantastic, he has Olsen who is a beast, he has Tolbert who is steady and productive and when Luke comes back the line will be even better.

It is a good team lead by someone who has the confidence of his team mates and his coaches and he is building on that.

Did the ref say this to him or not? Won't ever know. Don't care to be honest for things are said on the field every game day that are not always fun to hear.

Will the ref get penalized, that I doubt. Not this particular ref anyway.

Here's a question.

Who would you pick out of these QBs

Cam
Andy Dalton
Alex Smith

I'd pick Newton everytime.

Next Question.

Newton or Mat Ryan?

People will jump to pick Ryan, but with guys like Julio Jones there and the weapons Ryan has had, a lot of QBs would look very good there.

Not a huge Ryan fan, but of all those guys, I'd take him. Yes he definitely has some nice weapons, but he's a pretty good passer, and he's a good leader and teammate, and he seems to have good football character and intellect and a good skillset. Plus he has done a great job in a new offense this year, especially considering how Peyton is getting so much slack for OMGZ HAVING TO LEARN A NEW OFFENSE111!!!1! None of the QBs you list have as many of the things I'd want in a QB as Ryan does.

I could not care less of his Superman move, QB and other players have their moves
Yeah, it's okay assuming he got into the endzone without the help of blockers which is sometimes the case.

What I never cared much for showboating though, celebrating a personal accomplishment (TD or sack) when your team in down three scores.

There are celebrations that pump up the team, and celebrations that say, "Lookitme, lookitme." I'm more of a fan of the former.

Yeah, it's okay assuming he got into the endzone without the help of blockers which is sometimes the case.

What I never cared much for showboating though, celebrating a personal accomplishment (TD or sack) when your team in down three scores.

There are celebrations that pump up the team, and celebrations that say, "Lookitme, lookitme." I'm more of a fan of the former.

It's all about what we like and don't like. It does not bother me what he does while what other players do on other teams, it ticks me off. It's all good bud. :)

Again he is not the only one to do so. Granted that move he did on that event you mentioned I did yell at the tv to the tune of, "Are you kidding me, your friggen team is behind Cam." And of course other words through out that particular game, it was crappy as crappy can be. I am not going to be a fan of his mannerisms every single game but over all I am okay for I do like him as a QB and the team around him.

Here's a question.

Who would you pick out of these QBs

Cam
Andy Dalton
Alex Smith

I'd pick Newton everytime.

Next Question.

Newton or Mat Ryan?

People will jump to pick Ryan, but with guys like Julio Jones there and the weapons Ryan has had, a lot of QBs would look very good there.

I'd take Newton in every one of your cases, although I definitely lean toward the pro-Cam side of things.

He's tough and he's got some clutch in him. I love that.

Back