Hogfarmer's kids turd

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
I swear to God this is true:

When I got home the other day my daughter said she had something to show me, she took me by the hand and I went with her into the bathroom. She showed me a turd she had laid 3 hours earlier but didn't want to flush it until I saw it. It was the most beautiful color of turquoise you can imagine. She wanted to know what that meant, so I quized her about what she'd eaten over the last 24 hours and we came up with nothing to turn her shit a bright blue green. I spent the next 2 hours googling blue/green shit trying to find out if she's gonna die. She's 18!

Any doctors around here?

When I got home the other day my daughter said she had something to show me, she took me by the hand and I went with her into the bathroom. She showed me a turd she had laid 3 hours earlier but didn't want to flush it until I saw it. It was the most beautiful color of turquoise you can imagine. She wanted to know what that meant, so I quized her about what she'd eaten over the last 24 hours and we came up with nothing to turn her shit a bright blue green. I spent the next 2 hours googling blue/green shit trying to find out if she's gonna die. She's 18!

Any doctors around here?

This belongs in the WTF Thread.

I had a Couple of step cousins of mine that love fruity pebble’s and one day one of them had to go behind the barn and take an emergency dump and it was pink with speckles. Lol

Any doctors around here?

The blue icing on a Dairy Queen ice cream cake will do that to you.

A college friend insisted on showing off a dookie to a bunch of guys after a drunken frat party, it was hilarious but it was the sheer volume of it that was astounding.

Must have been one of the Seahawks.

Any doctors around here?

:shake:

Any doctors around here?

This still cracks me up...it's funny af.

Back