Hot or Not?

Spentcartridge

Peek-a-boo!
Reaction score
Nice rib cage!

anorexic.jpg

Good to know she's still getting modeling jobs after posing for all those Grateful Dead album covers... :Eason:

Jeepers Creepers...that's wrong on so many levels

Yeah, that's pretty sad. Gotta figure her entire caloric intake for a day = 3 peas and half a slice of wheat bread.

Any lover is risking puncture wounds!

Can you hear her bones rattle during sex?

I assume she has to be the top, since being the bottom would pulverize her.

I can't imagine how angular and unpleasant it feels to have your wee-wee inside that bag of bones. Geez. How can anyone even think that's remotely sexy OR healthy? :shake:

Lol

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vrfez_jarQ4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vrfez_jarQ4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

VYF! first...drool

Second, you may be getting a bit thin. Be careful sweetie, and dont try to lose any more weight.

shirtsleeve on 02-16-2008 at 11:16 AM said:
VYF! first...drool

Second, you may be getting a bit thin. Be careful sweetie, and dont try to lose any more weight.

lol That's not me in that video. VYF has some meat on her bones.

VYF on 02-16-2008 at 01:00 PM said:

And from the few pics I've seen of her, it's very nice meat. >)

VYF on 02-16-2008 at 01:00 PM said:

Ive seen pics of you, and that vid was kinda blurry but her name is the same and there is a resemblence....

Thought you had lost too much weight and was worried for you.wuv

shirtsleeve on 02-16-2008 at 12:05 PM said:
Ive seen pics of you, and that vid was kinda blurry but her name is the same and there is a resemblence....

Thought you had lost too much weight and was worried for you.wuv

I likes cheezburgerz so don't worry about me. Thank you btw :) I've never had a problem with my weight. I would never starve myself either just to be skinny.

I like my women to look like an hourglass. Not a two-by-four. Hell, if that's what you want, just go gay and find yourself a skinny young guy. :Eason:

Spentcartridge on 02-16-2008 at 01:28 PM said:
This guy needs to have a talk with the anorexic model above.
funny-pictures-i-beat-anorexia-0yp.jpg

Maybe Anorexia is the name of the waitress who didn't bring his food quick enough. :rolleyes:

Spentcartridge on 02-16-2008 at 01:34 PM said:
Mirror mirror on the wall....
anorexia02.jpg

And I don't consider the "fat" one in the mirror to be that heavy. A little walking to tone up and drop around 10 pounds and she'd be perfect, IMO.

JD10367 on 02-16-2008 at 01:37 PM said:
And I don't consider the "fat" one in the mirror to be that heavy. A little walking to tone up and drop around 10 pounds and she'd be perfect, IMO.

Absolutely agree. :) I googled anorexia. Some really ugly stuff!

Rant Warning

JD10367 on 02-16-2008 at 06:37 PM said:

Why the hell does she need to lose any weight? This is how the slippery slope starts. You try to lose a few pounds you don't really need to and a few years down the line, you're either anorexic or a darn sight heavier than you started off. The first time I went on a diet, I was in my teens and only 'needed' to lose 7lb. Now I'd kill to be that slim (almost literally). Anyone who isn't seriously overweight should be banned from trying to lose weight as it is so counterproductive. I know you're talking about a bit of exercise but it all winds up being the same thing as far as I can see.

Sorry about the rant. One of those hobby horse things.

Re: Rant Warning

Miss Gomezcat on 02-16-2008 at 01:49 PM said:
Why the hell does she need to lose any weight?

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions. As I said, she's not "fat" but could use some toning in the upper arms and thighs, and is developing a bit of a love handle. I didn't say she needed to starve herself and run marathons and drop to 70 pounds, I just said that if she toned a little she'd be perfect.

Back