Hot Ride

OP
Big/Sky/Fly

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
This isn't my car but mine was exactly like this Cranberry red '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454. It's where my name here comes from! Fast and powerful with no rust whatsoever - Loved it
but when a guy came along and made a great offer I sold it. That was 4 years ago. He's since done a ground up restore and it looks better than new.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
This isn't my car but mine was exactly like this Cranberry red '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454. It's where my name here comes from! Fast and powerful with no rust whatsoever - Loved it
but when a guy came along and made a great offer I sold it. That was 4 years ago. He's since done a ground up restore and it looks better than new.
i remember back in the day asking you about your username and if it referred to the car. this is sweet!!

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
i remember back in the day asking you about your username and if it referred to the car. this is sweet!!
Thanks, HS. I loved that car. But I've had other classic cars that started out as daily drivers and soon became coveted (a '63 split window Vette; a '67 454 Vette convertible with rare AC, and a Pantera) that I've sold so I knew I'd soon get over selling it.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
ooo nice. got any pics of them? i do love the split windows, posted a pic earlier.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
A car (actually truck) I would love to have would be a 48-50 Ford f1. Have it on air ride, Ford coyote engine swap, nice comfortable interior, nice wheels and tires, and a glossy black paint job with flakes in it.