Hot Ride

afternoon-drive-american-muscle-cars-20200210-1016.jpg

This isn't my car but mine was exactly like this Cranberry red '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454. It's where my name here comes from! Fast and powerful with no rust whatsoever - Loved it
but when a guy came along and made a great offer I sold it. That was 4 years ago. He's since done a ground up restore and it looks better than new.
82140_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

This isn't my car but mine was exactly like this Cranberry red '70 Chevelle SS LS6 454. It's where my name here comes from! Fast and powerful with no rust whatsoever - Loved it
but when a guy came along and made a great offer I sold it. That was 4 years ago. He's since done a ground up restore and it looks better than new.
82140_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
i remember back in the day asking you about your username and if it referred to the car. this is sweet!!

i remember back in the day asking you about your username and if it referred to the car. this is sweet!!
Thanks, HS. I loved that car. But I've had other classic cars that started out as daily drivers and soon became coveted (a '63 split window Vette; a '67 454 Vette convertible with rare AC, and a Pantera) that I've sold so I knew I'd soon get over selling it.

A car (actually truck) I would love to have would be a 48-50 Ford f1. Have it on air ride, Ford coyote engine swap, nice comfortable interior, nice wheels and tires, and a glossy black paint job with flakes in it.

Back